Thirty four

Third Person POV

"Well done son now I can't let you or your brothers and whoever this man is leave just yet. I will let you go to school to avoid suspicion but you will have a hidden mic on you at all times so I know if you take it off or tell anyone. If I see that you do say something then your brothers and this man will suffer the consequences." 

The phone starts ringing and there are several voice mails being left. 

"You really have these boys wrapped around your finger huh?" She chuckles sarcastically. 

"You know what...Because I'm nice I'll let you talk to them for a bit I'll leave the room." She says throwing the phone towards me and leaves into a different room.

I pick up the phone 

Jeno: "Renjun? Renjun What's going on is everything okay??!!" 

Renjun: "I told y-you not t-to talk to me..."

Jaemin: "Then why did you answer the phone?"

Renjun: "..."

"That doesn't matter right now just please explain everything....please...you promised us..remember?"

Renjun: "I'm picking up my stuff tomorrow.....I'm sorry. Goodbye

*click*

Third person POV

"Jeno..... somethings obviously wrong right....h-he doesn't hate us right? jeno?" Jaemin say with tear falling down our eyes. Jeno slowly tears up and tries to talk but the words won't leave his mouth.

"Jeno?" He snaps out of it.

"Yea something has to be wrong.....I heard him crying on the other side of the phone.

"Jeno you have snap chat right?" Jaemin says lifting his head.

"Yes?"

"Gimme your phone." Jaemin.

I give him my phone, "What are you doing Jaem?"

"Aha!"

"I have his location let's go!"

"Wha- how?"

"Snapchat shows where you friends are. Cmon Jeno we're wasting time we are getting are boyfriend back."

"Jaemin what if he really meant that stuff."

"Oh he doesn't I can feel it now let's go."

Jeno lets out a little sigh and giggle as they rush out the door. We head to the lobby and flag down a taxi.

"Hi my name is Taeyong where are you both heading to?"

"490 oak street please." Jaemin says.

"Hm seems like everyones heading there today."

"What do you mean?" Jeno says raising an eyebrow.

"Ah- well there was a guy that was heading there at 4 a.m."

"By chance was his name renjun?" Jaemin says eyes widening.

"Yep that's you know him?"

"Yeah we're his boyfriends." They say at the same time.

"Oh well um be careful kids the place he arrived at was really sketchy and like abandoned."

"Was Renjun acting funny?"

"Um actually yeah he looked like he'd been crying his eyes were pretty puffy."

Jaemin nervously started playing and fiddling with his hands nervously.

Jaemin POV

Were we not good boyfriends? 

Did we make him cry? 

Does he really hate us? 

What if he's hurt? 

If he's hurt what if it's our fault? 

What he really does hate me?

Was I not good enough?

Third Person

Thousands of thoughts raced through Jaemin's mind and tears started forming. 

"Hey hey hey kid are you okay?" Taeyong says looking at him through the mirror.

"Hm? Yeah sorry I just yawned."

Taeyong pulls over the car to the side of the highway. "Okay something doesn't add up all the people I drove today wanted to go to the same spot. The first was anxious, the second was on the brink of tears, and now you guys who are literally breaking down."

"First person? Who was the first person?" Jeno asked.

"I think his name was Kun? I don't know but he was super anxious and looked super upset. He tried his best to keep up a conversation but he was restless."

"Kun.....what is going on....."

Jaemin who is still deep in his thoughts doesn't even bother to look up. Jeno notices this and places his hand on Jaemins, "Listen whatever is happening us three will get through it together okay? Now come on let's go get our injunnie."

"Oh my god that was so sweet what the heck." Taeyong says whipping away a tear.