Seven

Third Person POV

The couple were sad about what Renjun had just said but tried their best not to show it. Jeno did pretty well at holding it in but Jaemin on the other hand looked like a sad puppy. Renjun obviously noticed this and was sort of confused.

"Jaemin why do you look so sad?" Renjun asked densely.

"Because-"

"IIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNJUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!" They hear as they see a loud person running full speed at Renjun and tackles him.

"Chenle stop tackling me or the next time you'll be missing your arms" 

"You're so cruel Injunnie" Chenle says as he fake cries.

"Anyways what are you doing here injunnie?"

"I live here and you?"

"REALLY???!!! MEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOO" Chenle screams as poor Renjun covers his ears.

As they are speaking the two males in the back stare dumbfounded. Having no idea that Renjun speaks Chinese nor what either one of them was saying to each other. Suddenly a tall guy is running and looks out of breath.

"Chenle why do you run so fast."

Chenle shrugs and turns back to Renjun as they keep talking.

The tall guy turns to see the two men still looking dumbfounded and greets them.

"Oh hello sorry I didn't see you there....my names Park Jisung and I'm Chenle's roommate."

"Hello my names Jeno wait sorry I mean Hi my names Jaemin and this Jeno we are Renjun's roommates." 

They all exchanged introductions and started to talk to each other.  All five of them got into a conversation eventually that lasted about 10 minutes. 

After a while they exchanged goodbyes as they went into the same building and left on different floors. Renjuns floor was 22 and Chenle was on 21 which is pretty weird because that's their (korean) ages.

When they stepped into the apartment it was so organized and clean. 

"Okay so lets split up tasks for now I'll pack my bedding, clothes, shoes. Jaemin could you pack my books for me? And Jeno could you help pack my mic, sound equipment, and keyboard?"

They all started to pack up all of Renjuns items and then Jaemin and Jeno found something that fell out of a book. It was a picture of a man who looked the same age as them and on the back it says:

"Dear Injunnie,

I'll miss you so much. Please take care and stay healthy.  I'm sorry I have to leave you but you're strong and I hope you continue to stay strong. Wait for me I love you.

Love,

Sicheng"