Thirty Nine

"Renjun??! Renjun??! Wake up okay stay with me.....stay with us.....SOMEONE GET THE AMBULANCE PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU" Jaemin screams while tesrs are falling uncontrollably.

"Injunnie please wake up you promised us a date. I wish we had more time.....i just wish time could stop.......please wake up jaemin and i will miss you too much." Jeno says squeezing jaemins and renjuns hand while tears slowly begin pouring out of his eyes.

The ambulance has arrives and tries to pry renjun away from the twos grasps. They sigh and try to negotiate that they can ride with them to the hospital.

"Quickly now he's losing blood and oxygen! His heartbeat is beating rapidly though. Oh right hi my names Wendy and as you can see I am an EMT. His condition is steadily dropping and he is losing a lot blood so the situation is not the greatest." The woman says seeing the two fidgeting with their hands. This had always been the least favorite part of her job telling the family, significant other, or friends of the patients condition. She fought with herseld on how to approach it but quickly started talking when we the boys in front of her eyes started watering.

"However, he seemed to have been shot in the side and no vital organs were harmed in the process. We also took out the bullet before it could travel anywhere else in his body. I know the situation does not look good but this is just a hypothesis on what i see at first glance." She says trying to lighten the mood. Surely enough their breathing gets more regular and they calm down a bit. As they arrived to the hospital wendy yells something in english that the boys couldn't understand.

"Hey you interns ummmm Mark and yangyang." She says in engilish reading their name tag.

"Yes ma'am!" Mark answers immediately.

"Wait a damn minute you speak english ma'am?" Yangyang asks earning him a jab in the arm from mark.

"Yes but nows not the time.... yangyang tell dr.johnny to get ready for surgery and blood transfusion immediately. Mark take these two boys to the waiting room and try to keep them calm since i think i read somewhere that you want to be a psychologist. Also they can't speak english so they don't know how dire the situation is at the moment so keep that in mind." She says as Yangyang leaves the room.

"Sur-wait a minute Jeno? Jaemin? Why are you here." They can't form words and just cry until marks eyes land on an unconscious renjun. Marks eyes widen when he sees the open bullet wound on his side. He feels himself tear up a little but stops himself. He needs to stay calm and needs to help his friends first.

"Guys tell me about it over in the cafeteria you guys don't look to well." He pats them both on the back and gives Wendy a signal to wheel renjun to a surgery room.

When they arrive at the cafeteria mark gets them two cups of warm tea and blankets. They explain as best as they can though their sobs made it more incoherent. Mark understands every word of it and wants to cry as well he might not have known renjun for long but renjun helped him so much with everything and became best friends with his favorite person.

"So i know nows not the greatest time but did you ever ask out renjun?"

"Not correctly." They say in sync. He tries to lighten the mood by trying to make small talk but it fails. As more time passes all three of them wait anxiously on their seats.

They feel their eyes get heavy as all three of them start slowly drifting to sleep mrak suddenly sighs. "Sorry I'm not too great at small talk and comforting like hyuck but i assure you that Dr. johnny is one of the best doctors in seoul. So rest assure renjun is in safe and capable hands." 

Jeno and Jaemin both sigh relief as they utter somewords before they all fell asleep.

"Thank you Mark."