𝟐𝟐

±
°

ALEXA CARSON

ALEXA CARSON

*VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

Draco starts kissing my neck aggressively and arch my back, pushing my body onto his. He picks me up and throws me on his bed. He looks down at me, eyes filled with lust. He removes my shirt and starts leaving a trail of kisses down from my neck to my chest to my stomach. I let out a soft moan as he got closer to my lower region. "Moan for me princess"

My insides tickle from his voice calling me princess. He removes my shorts and underwear and bites the inside higher up my thigh. I entangle my fingers in his soft, blond hair and he licks the outer lips of my heat. He shoves his tongue inside me, swirling it around. I moan from the immense pleasure. He eats me like he has been craving this for days and I enjoy every bit of his tongue that makes contact with my insides.

His hands pry open my legs further because they start to shake from the pleasure. "Draco I- I'm gonna-". "Fuck say my name again" he says going harder on me. I felt a knot inside me slowly unravelling. He then stops and turns me around until I'm on my stomach. He takes off his shirt and unbuckles his pants taking them down along with his boxers. He lines himself up and asks permission to enter which i grant.

He slowly enters and I let out a groan. He starts picking up pace, going faster and faster after every thrust until. "Draco" I choke out between the moans. He leans over my back, biting my nack and kissing it while fucking me from the back. He goes harder until I feel my insides melting away into bliss. I feel my climax reaching and I grip the sheets tightly with my fists trying not to shake. I feel his dick twitch inside me.

We both moan loudly as I reach my climax and he pulls out, releasing on my back. He collapses right beside me. I turn on my back and we both try to catch our breaths. I turn my heads towards him and he turns towards me. I reach out my hand and run my fingers over his lips and kiss him, snuggling up to his chest. He wraps his arms around me.

"Draco what are we?" I ask. "What do you mean?" he replies. "You know what I mean" I say, looking at him. "Alexa, we're two people who deeply care about each other" he says, kissing my forehead. "But" I say knowing what he's gonna say next. "But" he continues. "We cant be like this in public". I sit up straight.

I look away from his eyes. "Are you ashamed of me?" I ask point blank. He pauses for a second. I look at him waiting for his answer although his silence is answer enough. He also sits up straight. "I'm not ashamed, it's just, there would be judgement" he says cupping my face. I scoff and get up off his bed changing back into my clothes. "You're too scared to be seen with me" I say and grab my stuff, leaving the essay he wrote for me, and leave his dorm.

I run down the stairs, through the common room to the door, avoiding all the states. I run through the very empty and silent corridors in the dark. I reach my dorm and open the door and go to the bathroom. I strip off my clothes and step in the shower, turning the water to hot. I wash his touch off me, standing there under the running water. A tear threatens to slip out of my eye but I refuse. I don't cry over people who are cowards.

I finish showering and change into sleeping clothes. I slide in my bed pulling the covers over me. I look out through the dorm window, at the full moon. Who else must be up at this time of the night wondering, why weren't they ever enough?

welp im not that good at writing smut. *turns on Chase Atlantic to max volume*