𝟑𝟐

±

°

ALEXA CARSON

ALEXA CARSON

I close my trunk and pull it down the dormitory stairs. The common room is filled with students saying their farewells. The end of another Hogwarts year, honestly its nostalgic and it makes you feel old. I walk with my trunk to the great hall where Draco is waiting for me. 

After what Draco did that day for us, my friends have started hating him less and I love him more than ever. I spot Draco and instantly run up to his arms, he catches me and picks me up. " I'm gonna miss you" I say nuzzled into his neck.

"we're going to meet don't worry" he says putting me down, caressing my cheek. " I know but I'll miss sneaking with you at night and also the one time when we nearly got caught" I say as we both start walking towards the train station. " The time i fucked you in the library" Draco says smirking. I roll my eyes , " sure "

" Don't worry , we will have loads of that over the summer as well" Draco says and i grab his arm walking beside him. " I don't want to go home to my mom though" I say after a pause. Draco looks at me sympathetically, " I know baby, it's ok" he says pulling me closer.

" I don't wanna see my pathetic father as well" he says through gritted teeth. " But one day, they'll die and we'll be alone"

" Well that is if Voldemort dies " I say. " He will " Draco says. We reach the train and sit in a compartment. Draco puts our trunk up on the trunk holders. I slump down on the bench and look out at the hills. I'm going to miss this place even though I haven't left yet.

flashback:

" Harry wake up!" me, Hermione, and Ron are gathered around harry in the great hall. He has lately been having nightmares after Sirius's death. He just fainted for the second time this week. Draco is also standing there. " harry!" Hermione shakes him. 

Draco takes a glass full of water and dumps it on him and he instantly sits up straight, all his clothes wet. " hey what was that for?" Ron says looking at Draco. " what he woke up didn't he?" Draco replies shrugging. I chuckle and help harry sit up straight. " harry you ok?" i ask. 

" splendid" he says looking at all of us and getting up. " yourrr welcoome" draco says as i hit his head but we both laugh. 

" hey what you thinking about?" Draco brings me back to reality. " you " I say smiling. He smirks, " of course you are" he replies leaning back. I get up and sit beside him leaning on his muscular frame, while we both gaze out the window. 

Another year at hogwarts has ended.

very short last chapter i know stfu let me cry about loki being bisexual in peace bye

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗔 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 ➸ 𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗢 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗙𝗢𝗬 🎉