𝟔

±
°

ALEXA CARSON

ALEXA CARSON

I walk down the stairs to the common room and head to the exit.

" Hey where you going" Hermione asks.

" Detention with malfoy ugh" I say and they laugh. I exit the common room and walk to filchs office. As I'm walking through the dark corridor I hear footsteps behind me.

I turn around and see malfoy. " Didn't expect you to turn up" I say. " Why wouldn't I?" He says smirking. " I don't know you tell me why your such an ass" I say as we walk to filchs office together. " Honestly Carson use your mouth for better things" . " Oh yeah like what?" . He shrugs but smirks too. Wait did he --

We arrive at filchs office and he says to follow him. We follow him to the trophy room which is filled with trophys and shields and stuff.

" Now I wan everything in this room SPOTLESS I'm gonna be outside. When your done come tell me and no one leaves untill everything is cleaned" he says giving us rags and brooms. Ugh cleaning again.

He leaves the room and shuts the door. Silence fills the room as me and malfoy stand there. " We better get started. I can see it'll take alooot of time to clean this up" I say looking around.

" Yea I don't wanna do this" he says and sits down on the sofa in the corner.

I roll my eyes and go over to him. He looks so hot sitting there. Wait what are you thinking?

" Malfoy please get your ass up and clean with me. I can't do this alone . How am I gonna clean up those trophy's that are way up there" I say groaning and point to things on the highest shelf.

He points to a ladder. " Problem solved" he says.

I look at him but not glaring. Like I'm sad and give him the puppy eyes. He looks at me weirdly. " Please" I say. He smirk and leans back in the sofa. " I like you begging do it more" he says smugly. That sounded so hot. Something is wrong with me.

"Forget it you'll always be a bitch" I say and take the cleaning cloth and starting cleaning from the first shelves. " And you'll always be ugly. We're even" he says. I stop cleaning and look down.

I sigh and start cleaning again. Why are his little comments affecting me so much. I dont know why they have always affected me. Idc if someone else says things about me but when he says it hits my heart and hurts so much more.

Plus I've been having this feelings lately that I just can't deny. I get butterflies whenever he's around. My heart beat gets fast when he talks to me and I feel tingles whenever we have contact. All these symptoms lead to one thing.

Holy shit, I'm in love with Draco malfoy.

The trophy falls from my hand and lands on the ground and makes a loud noice which echoes through the hall.

My mouth is wide open and my world stops around me. Why him?

I feel an arm around my shoulder which turns me around. " Hey you ok?" He asks. I snap back in reality. " Um yeah" I say and look down. I can't face him right now. He lifts up my chin with his finger to face me. " What's wrong?" He questions. I just wanted to kiss him right now but I control my urges an pull away from his touch.

" Nothing's wrong just fell outta my hand" I say throwing in a fake laugh. I go back to cleaning I had cleaned all the trophies on the right side of the room so I took the sweeper and started sweeping the floor.

" Malfoy can you clean those" I say pointing to the bottom shelf on the right side of the room. He glares at me and I make a face of pleading. "Fine" he mutters and goes to cleaning the trophies.

I sweep the floor quickly and grab the ladder putting it under the highest shelf. I climb it and reach the shelf. I grab the sheilds and start cleaning them. " You don't know me malfoy" I say. Oh God Alexa shut your mouth. It's 2 am and your emotions are all over the place.

" Huh why?" He says. "You just know I'm a halfblood Gryffindor who's father left them. And you think that is enough to judge a person. Well it's not. You don't know what I'm like from the inside" I rant. He looks at me and says "well.." .

"do we hate each other just because of stereotypes?. That's honestly ridiculous" I say as I start climbing down the stairs. "What you tryna say Carson?" He stops cleaning and I stop on the fifth step of the ladder. I stare at him. "Just that this is all honesty stupid. The fights and arguments. We only get in trouble" i say as I put my foot down in the 4th step.

My foot misses and I fall back. Malfoy rushes and grabs me and I fall on top of him. We both topple to the ground and I'm on top of him. Our faces are inches apart and I look directly in his eyes.

Those are the same eyes that I saw in my dream