Chapter 103: I'm Just Trying To Be... Happy

Friday, August 10th

Friday, August 10th

"So, you up for some fun tonight?" Kelly asks.

"Depends, what do you have in mind?" I smile.

"Can't tell you." He shrugs. You'll have to say yes to find out." He smirks.

"It better be fun," I warn playfully.

"Aren't I always?"

"No," I say with a straight face trying not to laugh at his expression getting out of the car.

"Wow." He chuckles, holding his heart like he's offended.

"I'll get you 7, and you're going to regret what you said."

"We'll see." I shrug.

I get out of the car seeing a car parked in my driveway. I press the button to open my gate and then head inside. While I'm walking to my door, I see my curtain quickly close. I roll my eyes knowing exactly who's in my home.

"Slash!" I open my door and then slam it shut. "What are you doing here, and why are you spying on me?"

"I'm not spying." He chuckles nervously. "I came to say hi."

I squint at him raising one brow.

"What, you haven't been answering your calls, so I was just wondering what you've been up to?"

I roll my eyes and sit down on my couch. "I've been busy."

"Hm, yeah with Kelly." He follows me sitting down on the couch. "Seriously Mani what's up with that?"

"None of your business, and how did you get in my house anyway?"

"I saw that your gate and door were already open. When I walked in Tamara was in here looking through your things. Seriously, she's a real bitch Mani. Why'd you even give her a key to your place?"

"I didn't she made a key cut." I groan leaning back on the chair.

"Then take your key back!" He raises his voice.

"Slash." I run my temples. "What do you need?"

"For now." He kicks his boots off and lays on my couch. "A place to crash. Axl's fucking annoying the hell outta me and Duff. Can you believe he took the responsibility of finding a new drummer for the band? I'm running around calling different people to find out if they know any drummers. On top of it, instead of him talking to me he keeps sending our manager messages to my home to give to me about what he wants."

"And I thought I was a diva."

"Mani, you've seen nothing yet. I don't know if it's just mood swings or some other shit. But he's giving me a headache. "

"Have you guys finished the album?" I sat up.

"We're not even close to being done. Princess Axl is getting his beauty sleep while me and Duff do all the work."