Chapter 1

Jack Johnson's POV

"Sorry sir, but as of now, we are still trying to fix her up. We still don't know if she'll make it. But once we find out we'll be sure to call you," the doctor says giving me a sympathetic smile.

I just sigh, turning around and wiping my eyes. My sister could really be gone. Be dead.

She never really talked to me, she never really talked to anybody about her problems. She was independent. She would always try fixing her own problems when she knew she needed help.

She needed help.

And I wasn't there to help her! God damn it!

I should have just stayed home and at least comforted her. But no, I decided to go to Jacks!

I'm so stupid!

I need to know what pushed her over the edge though. I don't think a break up would do that much. would it?

"Jack are you coming with me out not?" I ask sternly.

He looks up at me and back at her hospital room, "I'll come with."

I nod, grabbing my keys and walking out the doors and making our way to my car.

When we get in, I sigh, gripping the the steering wheel, and making my way, fastly to my house.

When we get to my house, I aggravatingly open and close my car door after turning it off.

I open the front door, and everything seems normal, her laptop was on the couch, and only a few lights were on.

Me and Jack both kinda walk around slowly looking at everything. Jack walks over to her laptop and moves his finger on the mouse pad, and the screen lights up.

He face changes to furrowed eyebrows, to confusion, then I swore his eyes started to water. What the fuck is on that?

I immediately walk over and look at what he was reading; her most recent search.

ways to commit suicide

And I wasn't fucking here to stop her damnit.

I take it away, and close out of the tap, and look at her desktop, before going to her notes.

Immediately I see all of these different notes. I clicked one.

Today at the mall with JJ, I was getting all of these messages saying how I should kill myself, I'm ugly, worthless, and all of that stuff I get everyday. Is it bad I'm getting use to all of this and I'm just going along with it? I don't know. But I do know I want to die. Just leave. I won't have to deal with the pain. Anything. I could be with Pete. Me and Pete could be happy together. But Pete isn't what I want. I want Jack. I miss when he would tell me he loved him, when we would cuddle. I miss it all. But of course, I have to ruin the best thing that happened to me.
I've even been getting distant with JJ, and he's my BROTHER! I love him with all my heart, and when I'm gone, I have no clue how he'll react, but I do know that he will move on.
ugh I just don't know anymore. I hope I'm gone soon.
-mack

I got tears in my eyes, as both me and Jack kept in reading through them. I shook my head, and stood up, walking into her room.

Her light was on, along with the one that leads to her bathroom. I open the door to her room slowly, to see it surprisingly somewhat clean.

I slowly, make my way to the bathroom door and open it. Immediately I see pills and blade on the ground surrounded by blood.

She could really be gone.

---

Well, that was the first chapter if the sequel! I'm kinda excited for this.

I just want the readers to know; I have about 8 other books I would like to publish so I will be working on those ones so updates may be slow on this

and

The first few chapters will start off in either of the Jacks' POV while Mack is in the hospital, maybe chapter 3 or 4 we will get back to Mack's POV.

alright, that's all I have to say!

stay strong and live free