Chapter 25

I look through my closet, until I find the perfect outfit. It was a black floral skater skirt, black long sleeve crop top that is a v-neck, and cuts towards my cleavage. I grab diamond earrings, and black platform heels.

But first, I need to do my makeup. I fill my eyebrows, and put of eyeshadow and eyeliner. I put on my pink lipstick, and my earrings.

I straighten my hair, and pin my bangs back. Then, I put on the clothes I've chosen to wear. I put on my heels and look at my reflection in the mirror.

I smile at myself, and for once in a while, I feel confident. I'm happy, and liking how I look. And not to flatter myself, but I know Sam will to.

I spray some perfume, and wait for Sammy to get home. Knowing him he probably went to his house to get ready, so when he comes home we could just go.

I sit on my phone, and take a few selfies- obviously. I take some mirror ones, and post one to Twitter with the caption: "tonight shall hold special memories"

I lock my phone, and hear a knock at the door. Why won't Sam just walk in? I shake my head, and carefully walk down the stairs, not wanting to trip.

When I reach the bottom step, I brush off the dust that probably wasn't on my skirt, and make my way to the door. I open it, and see Sammy.

Well, kind of. My contacts aren't in, and I don't have my glasses on. "Woah, you look- wow," he was speechless, and licking his lips.

"You look great too," I smile leaning up to kiss his lips. "Let me put my contacts in, I'll be back down."

I turn around and walk back up the stairs, and go to my bathroom. I find my contacts and put them in, and again looking at my reflection. I smile, and pop a piece of gum in my mouth.

I turn off all the lights that were on, as I make my way back down the stairs. Sam looks up from his phone and smiles, which quickly turns into a smirk.

He opens his arms, and I hug him. He whispers I. My ear, "I can't wait to get all of this off you."

I get that same feeling between my thighs, that he always seems to give me. I pull away with my cheeks red, and playfully smack his chest.

He chuckles, "let's go."

-

We have already ate, and now we're waiting for the check. I knew I had to tell Sammy about me going to college, I just didn't know when.

I knew he was probably horny, and I'm not going to lie when I say I am to. So, if I tell him now he could get angry, and I need him.

I guess I'll tell him tomorrow. Every now and then, I can feel Sammy's fingertips hit my knee, and I know his impatiently waiting for the check. He wants to pay, and get home.

When our waiter finally puts the check down on the table, Sam frantically grabs money, and puts it on the table. He stands up and extends his arm, "c'mon."

His voice was low, needy. I smirk, and put my hand in his and stand up. I walk in front of him, and I knew his eyes were on my ass.

When we leave the two doors, his hand hits my butt and I squeal. "Sam!"

I can hear him chuckle, and he opens my door. I get in but turn on my side so that my feet are hanging out. I pull Sam close, and kiss him.

"I can't wait to get you home, babygirl."

---

😏😏😏

NEXT CHAPTER SMUT SMUT SMUT

in advance; it's probably going to suck ass sOrry.

(more about my story from last update)

im in a horrible mood, and my crush didn't talk to me all day today and he isn't on the bus I'm going to kms.

hope you all had a nice day/night though!