Chapter 6

Mackenzie Johnsons POV

Sitting in a hospital bed, waiting for a doctor to come back is the worse. I don't know if he's going to bring me good news, or bad news.

All I can do is play with my fingers, for I don't have my phone. Speaking of phone, did they ever call any of my family or friends telling them I'm actually alive?

"Miss. Johnson," my doctor says, walking back into the room. My heart beat speeds up, and you can hear it going on the meter. "We've done some tests, and have decided we will put you on depression pills, and we are seriously asking you to see a therapist."

I just nod my head, not really knowing what to say. "Is that it?"

"Well," he starts. oh god. "We are also going go be giving you pills for your anorexia."

"Okay," is all I say. I mean, I can't just tell my doctor no. If he is saying something is being needed, then obviously I'm going to take it, and use it.

"When is your preferred time to leave?" He asks me, writing stuff on his clipboard.

"Um, I guess when I'm healthy enough."

He nods his head, "does tomorrow sound fine?"

I didn't want to leave unhealthy, and get home and have something happen to me. "Yes, but um. Did you call anybody and tell them I'm okay?"

"Yes, I called your brother. He said he will come in visit in a few," and with that he left.

Well at least he knows I'm alive right? God, I know I love my brother and I want to see him and all, but I really want Jack.

I want his touch, his lips, his body. I miss it all so much. I bet he doesn't even miss me one bit.

God, I'm so stupid to think that he would ever love me. I'm so crazy.

"Mack.." I look up to see JJ, Nate and Vanessa.

---

omg I love that song at the beginning

short af ik ik.

but I got new nails (fake but cute af) and so they're longer and harder to type with.

and my phone is being stupid; my apps wouldn't load, I would text someone, and it would say it's still sending but the person responds as if it had sent.

AND THEN WATTPAD DID SOMETHING AND SAID THAT IT CLEANED MY LIBRARY, SO I DIDN'T THINK ABOUT IT. BUT WHEN I WENT TO MY LIBRARY, ALL MY FUCKING STORIES WERE GONE AND IT SAID "YOU DON'T HAVE ANY STORIES IN YOUR LIBRARY" AND I WAS SO CONFUSED. SO I LEFT IT, AND ABOUT 5 MINUTES LATER I CAME BACK TO UPDATE, AND IT WAS GLITCHING, SO EVERY TIME I PRESSED IT, IT WENT BACK TO MY HOME.

I AM SO DONE WITH MY PHONE.