Chapter 3

Jack Gilinsky's POV

I just sit there, staring at nothing as Jack does his own thing, I don't know. I just sit in my thoughts. I may never see her again.

That beautiful smile, laugh, body. Her in general. everybody loved her personality, especially at school when she would occasionally flip off teachers if they got her mad.

All of that started to happen after Pete "died" or whatever. After that, she was getting continuously played, and she was most likely done. So she changed her ways, to show people that she isn't putting up with their shit.

I'm happy for her that she did that. it was showing everyone how strong she was. But I guess everyone also have breaking points.

I did overreact a bit, and maybe I shouldn't have broken up with her. We could have maybe had a fight, and then work it out.

But no, me being me, I have to let my anger get the best of me and I just jump to breaking up with her. And I called her a bitch.

Fuck. she got called that a lot..

I fucked up so bad, and I just want to be able to take that all back. I hope she can forgive me at the least. that's all I need from her; forgiveness.

I'd be hella lucky if she would let me talk to her and explain some things. Explain to her that I got angry about her safety, and my anger overpowered the thought of the safety and I just lost it.

God, if she doesn't understand... I'm never going to forgive myself for this.

If she doesn't understand?!

Did I really just think that to myself?

Wow, I'm stupid.

She could be dead, and as of right now most likely is, and I'm thinking about if she possibly lives. Even if she does I doubt she would want to see me.

I don't know what else to do but tweet.

@jackgilinsky; I hope you guys got what you all wanted.

@jackgilinsky; she could be gone now.

Aubrey's POV

Well, guess who's plan worked! I'm so happy that, that annoying rat is gone. I can finally live my life knowing that she won't ruin it anymore.

---

GUYS ITS JUSTIN DREW BIEBERS BIRTHDAY!!!

HES FINALLY 21 AND IM SOBBING.

I FEEL LIKE IT WAS JUST YESTERDAY NEVER SAY NEVER CAME OUT.

IN OTHER NEWS;

MACKS POV IS COMING BACK NEXT CHAPTER.

OKAY,

I LOVE YOU ALL & LIVE FREE