Chapter 15

Jack Gilinsky's POV

I lay in my bed with a few vodka bottles next to me. I heard about Jack and Mack's mom. She was honestly like one of my own, and it hit me pretty hard.

But what hits me harder is the fact that Mack isn't mine. That's why I'm drinking Skyy. The burning sensation at the back of my throat is very familiar when I take the huge gulp.

I miss kissing her, holding her, sleeping with her, cuddling her, doing everything with her. I just miss her.

I feel horrible not being there for Jack right now, which just makes me drink more. I'm so fucking stupid to have let a perfect girl like Mack slip away.

She certainly doesn't deserve someone like me, and I guess I'm kinda glad that she learned that, and moved on. But did she have to go back to Sammy?

He literally cheated on her the first day they started dating. But I guess things are going pretty well considering they're still together.

I take another gulp and more tears leave my eyes. Yes, I'm crying. I guess I'm an emotional drunk. "If only you were there for her when she needed you," I tell myself.

Her and Sammy have been together for almost a year now, and Gabby and I are still together. Gabby doesn't know I still think about Mack, she actually hates her.

Gabby is pretty and all, but in reality she isn't what I want. I want Mack.

I feel my phone buzz.

Sammy Wilk;
Dude. I need your help.

---

SORRY THIS WAS SHORT BUT YOY GUYS WANTED TO KNOW WHERE G WAS SO I GUESS THIS TELLS YOY!!1!!1!!

and what do you think Sammy needs? 😉😏

{im trying to update more and get past my writers block so let's pray that i can think of ideas bc i really like this story}