Chapter 31

I wake up, with the worst headache I thought was possible. I groan, turning on my side so my head was in Sammy's chest. His arms tighten around my waist, and I try to fall back asleep again.

That didn't last long, because my head was in the toilet. I lean my head against the wall, waiting to see if I'll throw up again.

I hear Sammy walk in, and I look up to see him rubbing his eyes, looking at me. He smirks and leans against the door frame. "How ya feelin'?"

"Horrible," I answer and put my hand on my forehead. He chuckles and sits down beside me, putting his hand on my knee. He rests his head on my shoulder and my stomach starts to feel better.

I stand up, and grab my tooth brush and tooth paste. I brush my teeth, and spit out the foam. I turn around after rinsing out the sink, and holding out my hand for Sam to take.

He smiles, and takes my hand, helping him up. "What time is it?" I ask.

He scratched his chin, "about 9am."

I nod my head, and go to my suitcase. I noticed that Sam obviously put me in one of his shirts, because I passed out right when I got into the taxi.

I press play on my phone, and some familiar Mac Miller songs come on. "Loud" comes on, and I start to move from side to side a little.

"Yeah you heard me, I got diamonds in my chain, but that don't make a difference if you're cryin in the rain," I sing along pulling out a Vans "Off The Wall" crop top, black skater skirt and white vans.

I go into the bathroom with a new bra and underwear, and change. When I'm changed, I re brush my hair and put in some simple diamond earrings. I put in my contacts, and spray perfume before leaving the bathroom. I go over to the vanity and put on mascara, eyeliner, light smokey eye, and Chapstick.

"You look great, babe," Sammy says when I walk out. He was wearing some shorts, and Vans shirt. Hah, I guess that we're kind of matching. "We're going out to lunch with everybody, they're waiting in the lobby, let's go."

I nod my head and grab my phone and over the shoulder bag, that has my wallet in it. We walk hand in hand to the elevator, and press the "1."

What Sam did next, was unexpected. He pushed me against the wall and roughly kissed me. Of course, I kiss back and he lightly bites my bottom lip when he pulls away. I pout and he chuckles. "Tonight, babygirl. Tonight."

-

At lunch, we got the booth that's really big, and like a half circle, I don't know what they're called, but we got one. I sat next to Sammy on the end, and next to Sammy was Nate and Toby, then Emily and Jack.

Knowing Sammy and his fuckboy self, he placed his hand on my knee. I put my hand on top of it, hoping that would make him not put it up farther.

He doesn't, thank god. And he would just squeeze my knee occasionally. We all ordered and I just got some chicken strips, kinda what I was craving.

"So what's the plan for today?" I ask.

"I think after this we are gunna go walk around, then head back to the hotel and go to the pool," Nate says and I nod.

When Nate mentioned the pool, Sam's hand went up a little, and his leg started to bounce. He was probably imagining me in a bathing suit, now he just got himself uncomfortable and horny. Sucks to be him.

---

Idk about this chapter but it's pretty long so enjoyyy