Chapter 26

The entire ride home, Sam's hand was on my upper thigh, and his left leg was bouncing. He was impatient. He needed to get home.

When we got home, we both basically rushed into the house. When we got into the front door, Sammy pushed me against it and roughly kissed me.

I moaned into the kiss as I heard him lock the door. His hand travels to my thigh, and he taps it signaling for me to jump. I gladly do, and kick my heels off, as we continue to kiss.

I can hear him take off his shoes, as we start to make our way to our bedroom. He moves his lips to my neck as we enter the room. He closes the door with his foot and lays me down on the bed.

I look in his lust filled eyes, as he takes off his button up. Now, all he had on was pants, while I was basically fully dressed. He smirks, and comes up and kisses my neck again.

I let out a loud moan as my hands find their way to his hair. He stops, and takes off my shirt, to reveal my lace bra. He groans in scarification, and kisses the valley of my breasts.

He goes back up to kissing my neck, while one hand it intertwined with his, and his other is slowly traveling to the top of my skirt. He pulls it down, with his one hand, to reveal my matching lace panties.

Once again, he groans, and starts to kiss down my stomach. By now, I'm panting. I'm impatient, and I need more. "S-sam," I breathe.

He looks up at me in the eyes, innocently. That's bullshit. Sam Wilkinson innocent? Funny. My eyes flutter shut as he continues to kiss down my stomach.

Now he's at the stop of my panty line, and my breath hitches in my throat. He plays with my belly button piercing, before moving his head to one thigh, and lightly kissing. He goes to the other and kisses it. "P-please."

I can only imagine the smirk on his face when his face goes where I need him most. "All wet for me, baby?"

He knows damn well that I'm basically dripping for him. (omf) He slides off my panties and enters two fingers. My hands find their way to his hair, and I tug as a loud moan escapes my mouth.

He goes faster, but brings his face down there, and uses that gift-from-god tongue. "Sam," I moan out. He hums which makes the pleasure even better.

I'm close, and San knows too. My legs are shaking which is one way it's giving it away. The other is probably how loud I'm screaming.

His tongue and fingers go faster, which sends me over the edge. He licks it all up, and gets up and kisses me. "I love you so much," he whispers lightly kissing me neck.

Now I don't know if this is still going to be the rough stuff we were both thinking of, or if it is actually going to be making love.

I guess we will find out in a few seconds considering he's putting on the condom. I become scared. I guess I haven't done it for a while, and my heart is beating faster.

Sam comes over and can see my breathing increase in kisses me passionately on the lips, "it's going to be fine, baby."

I nod my head, as he kisses me again and slowly enters me. I moan onto his lips and he keeps on pushing farther in.

"You good?" Sam asks, and I nod my head. He smiles, and kisses me again as he slowly thrusts. We're making love.

My heart flutters at the fact. I guess Sam and I never really "made love," so this makes me happy, as he is reassuring me that he loves me. On a physical level.

I moan in pleasure as he hits the right spot. He moans into my neck as he continues to grind into me. My nails start to claw his back, and he moans.

I bite my bottom lip to contain my moans, and Sam saw. "Let them out, babygirl."

I moan and he connects our lips again, as he slowly grinds into me. He knows what he's doing, he knows he's making love to me.

"I love you, so much," Sammy whisper/moans into my ear. It feels nice to know that you are really loved by someone, who you love back.

I try to contain my breath, before whispering "I love you too, Sam." He kisses my neck again, and I moan even louder.

My legs start to shake again, and I knew I was close, for the second time. "S-Sam," I moan out.

"Let it go, babygirl," he whispering into my ear before lightly kissing my neck. I let loose, and shortly after, so does Sam. He moans out my name and I feel the condom fill up.

He keeps on grinding, letting us both ride out our highs, before he pulls out. (pull out game strong) He throws the condom away, and lays down beside me.

He pulls me closer to him, and you can hear our heavy breathing and fast heartbeats. "I love you, so much, Sam," I say before reaching up and kissing him on the lips.

"I love you, so much, Mack."

---

909 word smut chapter. go me!!

I hope you guys like this lol.

and i had to go to my councilor bc i posted on snapchat a picture that i was going to write a suicide note, and i cut. 😜😜 so that was fun.