Chapter 13

"You ready, baby?" Sam asks me after he fixes his hair. I swear he's is a girl sometimes, taking all of these selfies, making sure his hair is perfect.

"Yeah," I smile getting off of his bed and going to the group message.

To Omaha Squad af;
Where are we gunna meet?

From BigBro Johnson👫🙇🏼;
The movies? Then we could go to the fair?

From Toby👯👻;
Yeah! Let's to that!

From Skathan😤🍁;
I'm down. What movie?

To Omaha Squad af;
FURIOUS 7!!

From Gilinsky😔🔪💊;
Oh yea! That movie looks so cool!

From BigBro Johnson👫🙇🏼;
Let's go see it then! Mack find out times!

Right now it was about 12:45 pm, and looking on my phone, there was a 1:15 show. That gives us enough time to get there and meet with everybody.

To Omaha Sqaud af;
There is one at 1:15 hurry your asses up let's go.

I send that and lock my phone, and smile up at Sam. "Let's go."

He smiles and we walk out of his house, and to his car.

-

Sam and I were the first ones there at the movies, so we bought our tickets and popcorn. I ate a little of the popcorn in the area where people order stuff. What is it even called?

I don't know, but about 5 minutes later everyone else shows up and gets their tickets. "How long have you guys been waiting?" Toby asks walking over to Sam and I.

"Only about ten minutes," I reply.

She nods her head, taking a piece of popcorn out of the bowl.

-

We all walk into the theater, and it's not to packed, but there are reasonable amount of people in here. We all find seats; me and Sam next to each other, Jack and Emily next to each other, Jack and Gabby next to each other and Nate and Toby next to each other.

Sam and I eat a few popcorn pieces while we sit patiently through the previews. I am actually very excited to see this movie, but sad because Paul Walker has died.

Paul is pretty hot, in reality.

---

SORRY THIS PROBABLY SUCKS ASS AND IM HAVING V BAD WRITERS BLOCK RN AND IM GOING TO DISNEY LAND TOMORROW MORNING SO MAYBE ILL UPDATE ON THE PLAIN IDK SORRY THIS IS HORRIBLE&TRASH