Shoji x Uraraka

A/N:
rare ship? thought of this randomly, sorta using a somewhat request with a change of one of the characters (again apologies-) but I hope this is okay-
Side note;
I love this music-

Requested by:
Iidas_Hoe

Shoji Mezo (Caregiver)
Uraraka Ochako (Little)

Theme:
-Fluff (as requested)
-Drabble?
-------

The day was long.. boring and overall energy consuming.

The moment class was over Uraraka didn't hesitate to walk up to Shoji's room and collapse into the boy's open arms, snuggling up to him without a second thought.

Training was tiring.. and boring to some extent.

Sure.. being a hero was.. something she 'wanted' to do, but it,was obvious how she was only really there for the pay.

She needed it..

Though, Todoroki and Momo did help her with paying off a few loans here and there or just.. overall lending her money when she needed it. To an extent of course- nothing too.. much, only small amounts at a time unless it was absolutely necessary-

But anyway—

A small hum of content escaped her as a hand ran through her unkempt locks of hair, her head turning to the side, sleepy eyes looking up at her carer as Shoji hummed faintly below his mask. The faint outline of his smile beneath it as he softly rubbed her back with another hand.

"I'm here little astronaut.. I'm here.. let's get you out of these big girl clothes and into some comfy bed time clothes.."
He spoke softly, his gruff voice slowly speaking as the brunette slowly nodded, letting Shoji softly sit her on the bed as he got up, stretching lightly.

"Is it.. a onesie day?"
he asked lightly, being patient with Ochako as the girl paused before slowly nodding, balled up fists slowly rubbing at her eyes with a small yawn following.

"Alright pumpkin, is it a no talking day today?" he hummed, turning to search through his closet to find some of Uraraka's pyjamas she had left in there a while back just in case she regressed in his room and didn't want to make her way to her own dorm.

Uraraka only responded with a small 'uh huh' before falling silent again as she laid back on the warmth of the bed, managing to wrestle off her blazer and dropping it to the floor.

Shoji soon enough making his way over to the bed as he sat down beside her, holding up a onesie for her, a blue and green coloured one where the hood had an alien face and the rest of it had small alien faces over it:

//Onesie above^//

The regressor shyly nodded to it as in silently agreeing with Shoji as he chuckled softly.
"Alright hunny, do you need my help or can you get dressed by yourself?"

Uraraka just whined in response, making grabby hands to him as Shoji nodded, carefully getting her dressed as he politely glanced away to give her some privacy though Urarkaa managing to get dressed after some of his help as Shoji turned around for her to get properly dressed.

Though- soon enough crawling back into his lap as Shoji carefully wrapped his arms around her, securing her safely in his hold as Uraraka hummed happily at the warmth she recieved.

Eyes sleepily fluttering as she yawned, whenever she was little it was rare that she got well.. a suitable amount of sleep if she wasn't with her caregiver.

But when she was with him..?

Well let's just say Shoji's cuddles could help her calm down even from the most stressful moments she was experiencing.

After all..

Who wouldn't calm down in Shoji's arms? His cuddles were the best form of escapism Uraraka- or any of the classmates could think of.

Whenever they needed it, Shoji was open to cuddles- though did get uncomfortable here and there if he was overwhelmed or around people who didn't normally associate themselves with him.

But nonetheless.. 

He was always there for those who needed him.

Especially his little who now remained slowly dozing off to sleep in his hold, soft snores escaping her as Shoji chuckled quietly, slowly rubbing her back as he held her close.

"Good night my little gravity defy-er.."