Little Koda pt1

A/N; Imma be honest, i got a new phone a few days ago and now I've lost all my notes on my requests, so go ahead an make requests i guess, and sorry for not updating for a while, apologies..

Life is full of procrastination and depression got the better of me, so.. Heh, spending most of my time in bed was an easy option to do instead of working on anything productive other than my other books and a new Vent book i made, the newest one:

" Self Discovery ", and yes it is themed off of Sanders sides but in reality its in first person and just a huge vent on my behalf. So if you want to check that out and answer a question i left there for readers to answer then go ahead.

Honesty, It's what the title is. A Self Discovery.

Anyway, I'm sure you don't just wanna read me ramble on, so here's a small chapter/update to this book, i hope you enjoy;

-Koji Koda (Little)

He needs more love and appreciation, so here we go down the rabbit hole of fluff.

No pun intended.

Reading his page on the My Hero Academia wiki page is just adorable so imma incorporate this, anyway;

{Song/s above}

-------

Koji Koda,

Well.. He was a very shy and quiet person, his classmates were aware of this.. As such, due to this, he rarely speaks and prefers using sign language to communicate with his classmates, so much so that Kyoka Jirou assumed that he was mute and is always greatly surprised when Koji speaks on rare occasions. According to Tokoyami, he is very good at keeping secrets.

And it is known that He also hates violence due to his kind-hearted nature.

It is known to his classmates that he does in fact own various animal dolls and stuffies within his room, though, nothing was ever thought of it, most of the classmates and girls just believing he liked "cute things" and, in a way, he did..

Koji also appears to enjoy the company of animals, even owning a small rabbit as a pet. With his Quirk, Koji can interact with them in ways others can't..

To others, this is unique and interesting, more so to Midoriya who liked to scribble down various notes until someone pulled him away after noticing Koda's uncomfortable demeanour.

According to Koda himself, he also suffers from entomophobia, being deathly afraid of bugs, with the mere sight of them making him scream and run away in fear. However, Koji is capable of putting this fear aside if it means helping his comrades as was shown during the Joint Training arc when he attempted to use bugs alongside Kirishima to take down Jurota Shishida..

But anyway;

It is proved he is a kind hearted and sweet person, however what if he just took this to his advantage, keeping to himself without further questions asked as he could be himself without being pressured..?

-------

So, here he was, laid curled up in a bundle of blankets, the class busy on some rowdy sleepover in the common room, him being able to skip on it with a few reassuring signs to Mina, the mother like figure to the class, leaving him to himself. He preferred it that way..

No one to get in the way.

No one to hurt him.

No one to use him.

No one to bother him.

And no one to pressure him.

Being alone always brought a calming and relaxing feeling to him, a sort of serenity he didn't get around others, the soft rustle of Yuwai-Chan, or 'Kawaii-Chan' as his female classmates called his bunny as he smiled over, watching the albino bunny hop over and nestle in front of his face, softly nuzzling it's soft fur against his cheek as a soft, innocent giggle broke free from his parted lips.

Yuwai-Chan gave him a soft, friendly lick of affection as he smiled at her, flinching at the sounds of Bakugou raging about god or well, AllMight-knows-what downstairs as he whimpered, the bunny noticing his distress, gently making a grating noise with her teeth all while gently thumping her back foot.

This of course, gained his attention as he slid further into his blanket, the soft material falling over his face, swallowing him up beneath the bedsheet as Yuwai-Chan shuffled forward, sliding beneath the blanket, nuzzling up in the crook of his neck as Koda gulped softly.

Only now, did he realise the soft patter of raindrops against his window, the calming and slow rhythm his mind slowly followed suit of, sending waves of distraction his way as he closed his eyes softly, taking a deep breath as he listened out to them, focusing on the rain instead of the shouting, it slowly drowning out the sounds of arguing, replacing the silence with serenity.

The pacifier between his lips slowly bobbed in rhythm with the tune of the raindrops as he felt himself slowly start to doze off, breathing leveling out and chest rising and falling with a slow rhythm.

Yuwai-Chan curled closer to him, her nose gently twitching against his neck as he breathed a soft, sleepy giggle before the sound slowly silenced and trailed off, falling asleep to the sound of the rain..

[Did I do good..?]