Ojiro x Denki

Mashirao Ojiro (Caretaker)
Denki Kaminari (Little)

Requested by; PineappleJuice_Cos2

-------

Denki Kaminari was impulsive, hyperactive and had problems maintaining attention on the task in hand as everyone knew, he couldn't help it, he was.. just made that way in words, he couldn't control his ADHD, and everybody tried their best to help him with anything he needed help with.

They knew that when he had to go anywhere by foot he would go as fast as he could, he loved to run and move. He only read short stories and the shorter the better, he couldn't keep too many characters or plot lines in his head at one time.
He loved to shop in a whim Ojiro knowing this more than anyone, Denki would get so excited by the new clothes of the season, new colors and fabrics- he just couldn't help himself..

Now here he was, in the middle of a class he couldn't seem to focus on, eyes staring forward, and thumb gently grazing over his bottom lip as he gently chewed on his nail.

His legs felt as if they were on fire and his arms needed to move. There was a cupboard that caught his eye and he didn't know what was in it. There were beads on the counter at the front of the class and he wanted to flick them. The fire in his legs was building like the energy in a compressed spring. He wanted to shout. He needed to shout.

Mr Aizawa was giving him the evil eye, he wanted to run to the school field.
His hands were twitching, and eyes blinking. Ojiro said for him to sit still in class but he had to go, to go, to go. He heard the clunk of his chair legs, they were rocking. The view bobs up and down as his head begins to sway. His watcher leaves his chair but he's too late. He was off - a force of nature. You can't cork a volcano or squash an earthquake, you can't dam Niagra falls an you can't damn him.

The papers were flying, his desk fell, and the door bangs the wall as it opens and rebounds on Mr Aizawa. The corridors are a blur, as he ran outside into the breeze, to the field with my entourage of followers in silly school uniforms and 'suitable' footwear.

Ojiro wasn't too far away as he soon ran over, catching his breath with a few exaggerated inhales and exhales as Denki caught his gaze, the electric based male being picked up by the older as he was happily perched onto his hip as he burst into a fit of giggles.
"Don't run off like that.. you could have told me you needed a break and I would've taken you out of class, you know I'd do that for you baby,"

"But dada-!"

"I know, I know, you can't help it sunflower, now, how about we go to your safe haven, hm?"

Denki eagerly nodded as Ojiro chuckled lightly, carrying the boy through the school field before turning into the flower garden, taking a seat on the path just beside a patch of flowers, Denki happily nestled on Ojiro's lap as he leaned forward to touch the plants with a bright smile.
Ojiro's little trip down memory lane was interrupted by Denki. He had lost his fascination with the flowers, and now he was back to one of his favourite games, trying to see how many of his fingers he can wedge into his own mouth. However Ojiro gently took his hand and peeled it away as Denki pouted in a silent protest.

"That's dirty baby, don't do that.."

Denki huffed lightly before the honeycomb blonde's eyes met the sight of Ojiro's tail as he smiled, making grabby hands to it as the older playfully rolled his eyes, earning a giggle from the regressed boy.
His bright yellow eyes found his and he laughed, as only a baby can laugh a sweet sound unblemished by the hurts of life. His little face glowed from a light within, and his fingers grasped Ojiro's, and held tight.

Somehow it felt like he knew that he needed comfort in the boy's warmth and caring nature, he knew they both needed joy in the midst of my pain..
Ojiro held Denki to his chest tightly, he would never let this precious bundle go no matter what came he would protect him.

Even to the point of death.

Ojiro's tail gently swayed, Denki reaching over as he carefully held it to his face, giggling softly as he happily pet the soft fur upon it, Ojiro blushing softly as he smiled at the sight of the other.
He chuckled lightly as Denki became entranced by the soft tail, as he giggled at the feeling of the fur gently tickling his nose as he quietly sneezed, a small, kitten-like sound as Ojiro awed at the sneeze, kissing Denki's forehead.

"How are you feeling my little snugglebug?"

Denki smiled up at him, giggling as he cuddled Ojiro's tail close to his chest.
"I otay! T'ank 'ou Dada-!"

"No problem sunshine, anything for you.."