Little Toko x Shoji

Tokoyami (Little)
Shoji (Caregiver)

Fluffy Times,

Requested by; pineappleJuice_Cos

Of course, the night was like any other

Looking at the stars that night, and he thought how he would miss that bright sun..
He knew he would be a dreamer until the day he died, but the way they said the taunting words.. how the good always die young, but they're all strange.. and maybe he didn't wanna change.
He didn't want a never ending life, he just wanted to be alive while he was here.. and he didn't want to see another night, lost inside a lonely life while he was here..

Just to fix the broken pieces that they left behind, he just wanted to be built back up and treated like the person he was..

The raven mutant, Tokoyami was unlike others, having the built up trust to his well.. shadow when he was in his 'older' headspace, had it easy, he always had someone to talk to if he needed it when he didn't have anyone else to talk to.

Well, of course it seemed easy like that, but..

When he was little?

He couldn't help but be afraid of his shadow, the sight of him just making Tokoyami burst into tears or hysterics.
He didn't understand him..

Maybe that's what made him the fool..

The soft sniffle of the raven quirked male was heard as he whined, rubbing his eyes slowly as he curled up into a ball in the corner of his bed

His hands held over his eyes as he gulped, the door slowly opening and closing as the multiple armed male walked in, gently kneeling down in front of the bed.
"Hey.. hey, look at me sweetheart.. it's just me.."
The boy hesitantly looked up at him as he instantly made grabby hands to him, Shoji gently kissing his forehead as he gently stood up, picking the boy up as Tokoyami latched onto him like a baby koala, as he slowly rocked him in his arms.
"Daddy's got you baby, I've got you.."

He whimpered, slowly nodding as he hid his face into his shoulder as he was gently rocked, yawning softly as he whined, not wanting to rest just yet as he rubbed his eyes lightly.
"You tired my little flower..?"

He slowly nodded, as Shoji chuckled lightly, gently kissing his forehead, picking up a pacifier from the bedside table, offering it to the boy, gently easing it into his mouth as he slowly suckled it. "That's my boy.. daddy's not leaving you.. but you-"
He gently tickled his sides in which resulted in soft giggles.
"My little cherub-, needs some sleep, so.. can you be a good boy and go ni ni?"

He huffed, before obediently nodding as Shoji smiled, gently nodding as he carried him over to the bed, laying him down and tucked him in nice and snug as he giggled lightly.
"Ni ni kwiss..?"
He gently took out his pacifier as he looked up at him, as the older chuckled, nodding, placing a soft goodnight kiss onto his lips before Tokoyami smiled, placing his pacifier back into his mouth suckling softly, eyes slowly closing.
"Ni ni.. dada.. I wuvs ou.."

"I love you too my little star.."