ShigaDabi Reverse Pt2

Tomura Shigaraki (Caretaker)
Dabi/Touya Todoroki (little)

Requested by; Timmytheemoedgelord

Dabi,
The scarred male lay on the floor of his and Tomura' shared room, the bluenette out at the moment as he was on the shopping route for the gang.

Leaving the ravenette boy alone in the room, pouting as he rolled onto his stomach, scurrying over to the corner of the room where some of his regression toys and tools where.
He was already in pet space, fully suited up and bored, unable to entertain himself as he growled softly, occupying himself with one of his stuffies.

The walking around from the habitats of the bar were heard from downstairs, until one pounding of footsteps caught up, and stopped outside the door.
Pounding on the down caused him to whimper, backing himself into the corner as the soft and sickly sweet voice cut through the air like a knife.

"Dabiiiii you in here?"

The door flew open as the ravenette backed into the corner, hitting the wall behind him as Toga skipped inside, stopping once she saw him muttering a small curse to herself, quickly closing the door behind herself as she threw herself forward, skidding over the carpeted flooring.

She gently shushed the whimpering boy who sniffled, whimpers and whines coming from him as she gently tapped the floor beaid her as he hesitantly scurried over, nuzzling into her chest as she took a deep breath, slowly running a hand through the distressed boy's hair.
"Shh.. I'm here and don't worry I won't tell anyone.."

It took a while for Dabi to calm down a few tears spilling there and then as Toga gently wiped them away, taking into consideration he was most likely in a pet headspace.

The door clicked open as Tomura shuffled in, locking it behind him as he glared at Toga, her raising Her hands in defeat, Dabi whining at the loss of her touch.

Tomura sighing as he shuffled over to them, slipping on his gloves that hid his pinkie beneath the material so he could run his fingers through the boy's hair.
"Sorry.. I um- sorta walked in-"

"Without permission, as usual."

"I said I was sorry!"

Tomura rolled his eyes, as the two looked down at the regressed male, as they both began to treat him slowly and make sure he was okay.
"Yeah, you better be.."