KiriBaku

Eijiro Kirishima (Caregiver)
Tenya Iida (Caregiver)
Katsuki Bakugou (Little)

Of course,
Tenya insisted on taking care of the blonde boy in return of Kirishima helping him with his little boy the days and night before.
The day before the regressors and their caregivers made their way to the park, happily taking control of the situation with their 'children' until of course something had to go wrong.

The littles were having fun on the swings until Katsuki started to cry, Kirishima quickly stopping the little ride, picking up his baby, gently rocking.
It turns out that he lost his pacifier, a few minutes passed by and he had already forgotten about it, but still sad about the absence of the plastic soother.

The night went by until the next morning, Todoroki being tutored by one of their classmates, so it was just Tenya and Katsuki, Kirishima having to wake up early to Bakugou's consistent crying due to not having the pacifier he wanted.

Tenya stood, rocking the boy in his arms as he was wrapped up in multiple blankets, like a human burrito, as he whined, pouting as he made grabby hands for the door. Obviously wanting to find his daddy, but the red head was currently out to buy him a new pacifier to keep the sad boy at bay.

"Hey.. hey, are you hungry?"

He earned a rapid head shake, tears pooling and streaming down his cheeks like an endless waterfalls, fidgeting in his arms.

"Tired?"

"Nu uh!"

"Need chan-"

"Daddy onwly!"

"Okay.. thirsty..?"

There was a pause, the blonde boy stopping his fidgeting slightly, to look up at the bluenette, tilting his head softly.

"Mwilky..?"

He hesitated, sighing with a small nod. "Are you allowed milk in the middle of the day?"
He recieved a pout at that, obviously he wasn't, but at the same time, he knew the bratty boy would probably make more whines if he didn't get it- the blonde tugged on his shirt, obviously stronger than he intended to, unlike Shoto who would coil back with every touch he gave the bluenette in fear the other would get mad at him, but of course-
It was Katsuki, not his baby boy, so he had a bratty toddler on his hands.

"Mwilky, mwilky mwilky-!"

The blonde boy continued to chant until the bluenette finally gave up, nodding as he placed the boy upon his hip knowing the rest of the students were at school as he carried him to the kitchen, after picking up a baby bottle along the way.

He did as he had practised by now, heating up milk, adding vanilla extract, deciding against adding cinnamon as he didn't know the blonde's tastes that good, adding a small amount of honey before screwing the lid on and shaking it to mix it up.

He made his way back to the dorm, sitting on the bed as Bakugou whined, trying to grab the bottle from his other hand.

"Hey, no.. it's still hot and I don't want you to hurt yourself,"

The blonde whined, squealing in arguement as Tenya groaned, rubbing his temples as he kept the bottle out of his reach trying to let it cool down slightly before sitting the boy up on his lap.
"Okay.. okay, tell me if it's too hot,"
The blonde didn't hesitate to latch onto the teet of the baby bottle, suckling happily as he held onto it, hands over Tenya's hand.

They sat like this until the boy had finished it, whining as Tenya sighed, sitting him up, gently rubbing his back as he burped Katsuki, the blonde managing to do so, as the door finally opened, the red head smiling as he waved at the two.

Katsuki eagerly jumped up, stumbling over his own feet as he scurried over to him, Kirishima chuckling as he placed down a shopping bag onto the floor, picking him up and spinning him around earning an explosion of giggles from him.
"Heyyy my little dragon! Have you been a good boy for Uncle Iida here?"

Tenya just gave him a deadpan stare as the red head took that as a no as Katsuki already seemed to be eagerly making grabby hands to the bag,  Kirishima chuckling as he grabbed the bag, waving with his wrist to the bluenette.

"I'll let you rest, thanks for watching Katsu baby for me- I owe you.. heh, a lot.."