Overhaul x Chronostasis

Blah mouthful there ^

Hari Kurono (Caretaker) //Chronostasis//

Kai Chisaki (little) //Overhaul//

Requested by; JessGale2

Kai Chisakai,
A pushover.. someone you could easily get to with even the smallest words, he'd hide it all behind the front he put up of a power hungry Male.

Of course, as much as he wanted power..

He wasn't always in control, Hari Kurono knew this,

•••

Hari sighed, watching the brunette little work on something to absolutely no relevance, but of course..
He couldn't admit that to his face, he didn't want to burst the boy's bubble.

He couldn't deal with another temper tantrum by the other, sighing as he stepped into the room from the door frame, wrapping his arms around his shoulders, placing his head on his shoulder.
Kai attempting to shake him off, but Hari being the stubborn caregiver he knew differently.

"Sweetheart, come with dada you haven't eaten today.."

"I'm not little, so piss off-"

"Honey, you know that's no way to speak to Dada."

Kai huffed, running a hand through his hair as he looked over his notes, clicking his pen softly as he sighed. "Sorry.."

"Good boy, what do you say? Dada makes you something to eat and we can cuddle for as long as you want, leave all this big boy stuff behind."

"But I'm a big b- shut up and go away.."

"Sweetheart I know you're slipping, so don't fight it, you know how dada feels when you do that, don't you hun?"

He sighed nodding softly as he looked up at him. "M'sowwy.."
Hari smiled nodding softly as he gently picked him up, bouncing him softly in his arms. "It's okay hun, now- how about we get you something to eat my little warrior?"

"Uh huh! Otay dada- mez hwelp?"

"Of course hun, let's go."

He smiled, gently carrying the boy to their separated kitchen, Kai's request of course, as they helped one another cook together.

Once finished, Hari sat down, Kai on his lap as he softly bounced the regressed boy earning small giggled as he chuckled softly, slowly feeding the boy, kissing his nose every now and again.

"My little warrior.."