Little!Lonely!Kaminari

Denki Kaminari (Little)
Song above~

Lonely..

Alone..

Everyday just feels a little longer, when he felt he was the only one not getting stronger..
Pretending didn't make the darkness go away, he may be young but he could still remember the troubles overhead.
Make believe got him out, his only escape.. telling the truth that there's an escape when your head's in the clouds..

Alone.. years and time wasted, the light upon his face proving he lived another day. The world was a place of madness, drifting on an endless sea of sadness, with no control of his own..

He sniffled, hugging his knees tightly to his chest as he leaned his head back against the wall behind him, soft hiccups leaving his soft, plump lips as tears streamed down his cheeks.
His phone on the other side of the room, screen cracked and no longer wanted by the poor boy.
He sobbed quietly into his knees, feeling the urge build up, wanting to scream. His chest clenching as he ran his hands through his hair, tightly pulling on his messy, blonde hair.

"G-gone.."

"She's.. s-she's really go-gone.."

His voice cracked, tears whelling up and glistening over his electric yellow eyes, streaming down as they stained his porcelain cheeks.

His mother was gone..
Erased from existence, the plug having to be pulled as Denki couldn't afford the fundings to keep her on support, his heart shattered at the news, falling and swallowing him up whole in sadness.
The darkness filling him, dragging him under as he drowned beneath the pressure.. not having enough strength or hope to fight..

Sometimes quiet is violent..

He was forced to suffer deep within his own mind, sitting in silence as he gulped, forcing himself to crawl onwards, making it to his bed, dragging the bedsheets off of the mattress, watching it softly fall to the floor as he pushed it out of the way.

He sniffled, rubbing his eyes as he grabbed hold of a hidden away box beneath his bed ignoring his endless flow of tears blinding him temporarily.
He shuffled out of the way, pulling the lid off, throwing it aside as his fingers rummage through the contents.
He gulped softly, hiccuping quietly as he produced one of his many pacifiers from the box, placing it gingerly into his own mouth, suckling without hesitation; feeling the calming touch almost instantly.

His lips quivered as he curled back into himself, hugging himself tightly as he suckled his pacifier, concealing his sobs.

Once his sobs calmed down slightly he forced himself to get up and redress into his all too familiar pikachu onesie, calling off his plans with his group of friends with a small message of all that he could muster as his mental age lowered by the minute.
He snuggled up to his bedsheets, after fully dressing in his 'little gear' pampered and ready for a night in with himself and his stuffie.

His stuffie..

A small stuffed alien, by the name:
Star or th'tar!'

To him when in his headspace, of course he never had anyone walk in on him, but he knew he couldn't keep his secret a.. well, secret for eternity..

So he was always prepared, always..

So here he was.. the blonde boy comfortably snuggled beneath his bedsheets, pacifier bobbing rhythmically, and stuffie held tight to his chest.
His phone vibrating and glowing up with each and every message he ignored, soft and small, clear, crystallistic tears sliding down slowly.

He just wanted to be happy..