KamiShinso

Hitoshi Shinso (caregiver)
Denki Kaminari (Little)

Requested by; AnimeDoggo246

I don't think I've done this yet.. right..? Lmao, anyway-

Denki Kaminari,
An electric personality of a teenager, a happy go lucky guy..
But what If it was just a front..? A front where he hid everything behind a bright smile, when in reality..

The continuous bullying from his short circuit-ing was eventually taking a toll on him, happiness draining from him with each little insult, dragging him under no matter how much he thrashed around, shouting for help..

His throat burned, tears stinging his electric yellow eyes as he tightened his grip on the floor beneath him, desperately cornering himself as he hugged his knees tightly to his chest.
Tears staining his clothes as he sniffled, body aching and pleading for rest as the door swung open, being caught before it hit the wall, shut quietly behind the person as they kneeled down in front of him.

"Hey.. hey, it's me sunshine, just me.."
The voice recognisable, calm and collected.. gruff but soft at the same time..
Denki didn't need to be told twice, practically throwing himself into the other's arms, Shinso hugging him back as neither of them showed any signs of letting go any time soon.

"Good boy.. I'm here, it's going to be okay.. I promise baby.." The blonde boy sniffled, crying into his chest as the violette gently rocked him, kissing his temple softly. Denki opened his mouth to speak but it came out more of a shaky whine. "Papa.."
"Oh hunny I know.., I know.. papa's here and he's never letting you go.."

"Pwomise..?" He held out his pinkie as Hitoshi nodded, happily linking his with the regressed boy's, happily pressing their thumbs together before pretending to swallow the imaginary key earning a small giggle from the blonde. "I promise sweetheart, I promise that with all my life everything will be okay soon.. I know it's hard but believe me.. papa will make it better.."

"T-T'ank 'ou papa.."

"No problem baby, I love you with all my heart.."

"I wuv 'ou too papa.."