KiriKami

Eijiro Kirishima (Caregiver)
Denki Kaminari (little)

Silence..

All that was heard was the soft breathing shared between the two boys and the quiet cooing of the blonde boy, a pastel red pacifier gently bobbing between his plump lips.
Kirishima gently ran his fingers through his soft hair, earning the little's gaze, and attention.
They shared a soft smile, Eijiro chuckling softly as he kissed his forehead.

"Dada.."

"Yes, my little thunderbolt?"

He gently tickled the other's stomach earning a small explosion of giggles from him. Before his small babbles made at least a little more sense, beaming up at the red head.

"I dada's, f-funder.. funderb-bwolt!"

The other chuckled, nodding softly as he watched the other's face scrunch up into a small pout, as he couldn't pronounce the the little nickname he gave him.

"Aww, c'mere baby-"

The other cuddled back up to him, nuzzling into the crook of his neck as Eijiro tried his hardest to not burst into a small laughter at the other's adorable ness.

"My baby, I must protect youuuu!"

The other giggled, smiling brightly at his silliness, as Eijiro picked him up lightly, setting him on his chest, the regressed boy straddling him, the red head's hands just beneath his ribcage as he held onto him.

"You are mine, and your king must and shall protect such an innocent little pikachu!"

"Dadaaa! St-stop bewing siwwyy!"

"Neeevahhhh!"

He beamed, giggling as he bounced gently on his chest, Eijiro chuckling at the other's behaviour, gently propping himself up to kiss his cute little button nose.

"Dada.."

The red head hummed softly, looking up to him with a soft smile, eyes soft and caring for the other as Denki layed back down, nuzzling into his chest. "I wuvs 'ou.."

"Aww, baby I love you too, don't ever forget that, kitten."