Endeavor x Hawks

Enji Todoroki (Caretaker)
(Precious baby boi) Hawks (Little)

Requested by: pineappleJuice_Cos

(A/N; This ship is under rated like BakuSero, don't  @ me-) but this is platonicc-

Hawks was known to be Endeavor's second in command, and nothing more, not really brought up and generally forgotten about.
Even Endeavor's, or should I say Enji's family didn't know of the bird quirked Male.

He was like any other hero, trying his best to work up to the society's  expectations despite all the stress following, he found it hard..

Hard to concentrate..

Hard to smile..

Hard to understand..

Hard to be who he truly was without crumbling beneath the expectations of society, and crumble to his lowest state.

•••

He just wanted to be like anyone else.. able to stand tall, smile brightly and be exactly how society wanted him to be, but..

Reality isn't perfect..

Everyone who has made it this far should know..

After all, the world was a terrible creation ready to mess with everyone's mind until they crumble and fall to pieces..

Thankfully however, Enji found his side kick losing himself.. offering his time to help him. Of course, it was platonic, nothing otherwise..
The fire quirked Male took him into a spare room, where he finally took hold of the problem. Hawks whining as he childishly rubbed his eyes, overall too tired.

Enji sighed softly, grumbling to himself as he glanced at the clock before back at the childishly acting Male, raising a brow as he sighed, hesitating before picking up the smaller.

Hawks snuggled into his shoulder, whining softly as Enji awkwardly rocked him, gently pulling the bird quirked boy to sleep in his arms.

He groaned, knowing he'd have to make his way to the boy's house to know he was safe and make sure he slept soundly. Enji sighed, rocking the sleeping boy gently before eventually slowly making his way out of the building, making his way into his car, gently buckling the other up in the passenger seat.

The ride was silent, quiet and sort of calming, Enji glancing over at the sleeping Male every now and again making sure he was okay, before parking up in front of Hawk's apartment building.

He made his way out, gently picking him up, quietly shushing him as he stirred slightly, grumbling quietly as he made his way up to his apartment, rummaging through the sleeping boy's pockets to take out his keys, and insert it into the lock.
He slowly turned the door nob, to try and silence the soft click as he entered, sighing as he made his way in, shuffling into his bedroom as he glanced around.

Multiple age regression objects lay around as Enji shook his head lightly, focusing on the task at hand, gently laying the bird quirked Male down on the bed, gently tucking him in.

He sighed, humming softly as he scribbled a small note down, before leaving the apartment despite the growing feeling of protectivenes over the other took over him.