Little Aoyama

A/N; I ship Mina and Kirishima so damn much.

Yuga Aoyama: Little

Thotsuki Bakuhoe (Autocorrected this but imma keep it): Caretaker

A/N; Aoyama deserves more love.

Requested by: __izuku12__
Damn there's a lot of Deku/Izuku anons I'm following-
Did I get it right-? I hope I got it right, user I mean- anyway here you go;

Angst & Fluff
Sorta came out more of a platonic class comforting thing, but meh- I'm not sorry.

This is cute, and I hope you don't mind.
--------

The tears flowed unchecked down Aoyama's cheeks and dripped from his chin. He was too sad to cry out or wail, he just stood there as still as a statue while the magnitude of igniting and feeling his heart ache at the words that were poured out of the bully's mouths. When asked to describe his sadness in the moment he heard of the heart racking words, his eyes would brim with tears once more, as if all those words had passed in a matter of seconds and he would say nothing. For once again he was lost in the torrid vortex of the moment.. It was a moment that carried him forwards until only death could release him from it's clutches. He was forever tormented by a past and present that could not be undone..

"Guys give him some space, he's.. crying..?" The words came out more confusion than the pinkette had intended, her eyes glancing over the sparkle enthusiast who was sat and curled up in the corner of the classroom, just staring off way past the various classmates.

"Can he hear us..? Aoyama bud, can you hear us..? Come on man.. we're here for you.." Kirishima.. he could make out that voice a mile away, the confidence lacking though in his voice, maybe from..  worry..? No, that can't be it.. his mind dismissed it as he flinched at the sound of louder footsteps walking his way.

"Oi, what's up with twinkle toes? Who the fuck did this to him? Was it one of those 1-B assholes? I swear to Allmight I'll fucking blow their asses up!"
Bakugou. No surprise there, but he couldn't help but feel slightly relieved upon hearing his voice, his chest heaving slowly as his lips parted.

The giggle built up inside of him so much it felt like water behind a dam, making his shoulders shake and belly ache. When it erupted from his mouth it sounded more angelic than he intended, the soft tune rolling off his tone and ringing through the room almost like a child's apart from the small sniffles breaking through as he slowly rubbed at his eyes with his balled up and limp fists. The sounds of his giggles rolled out like waves on a long, shallow beach, disappearing for a while only to build up once more and break the surface again.
He knew it wasn't "manly" to giggle, but he couldn't help it..

The class sighed in somewhat relief after hearing the innocent sounds leaving the usually prideful classmate. Izuku glancing over as he himself wanted to know what had happened, trying to ask him what had happened to make him so upset knowing well.. Aoyama rarely cried, or at least not in front of the class at least.

His eyes only shifted to the side again and became glazed with a glassy layer of tears, gigglesbslowly dying down.. As he blinked, they dripped from his eyelids and slid down his cheeks. And all he did was bite his lip tightly in attempt to hide any sound that wanted to escape from his mouth; Izuku's heart sinking at the sight.

Yuga's lower lip quivering slowly as words slowly made their way out of his mouth. “I…” He began, yet what followed was engulfed in the tremors.