KiriKami

Bnha
Eijiro Kirishima (little)
Denki Kaminari (caregiver)

Transgender Kiri
Littlespace

Kirishima Eijiro, a red headed overall manly man, wasn't born like others, he unlike other males; was born female. He couldn't help but feel ashamed of how he was, he just wanted to be manly he wanted to be seen as other guys and pass well so others didn't suspect a single thing.

But when an unsuspected blonde accidentally walks in on his partner changing, his secret was lost, the blonde; Denki Kaminari knew.

He of course, helped Eijiro to accept himself to the best of his ability, brightening up his day with sparkingly bad puns, and multiple ammounts of care.

Especially when he found his partner practically hypnotised by a plushie, he bought it with a chuckle along with various other items the red head wanted, he wasn't like others, and it was okay.
All he needed was acceptance, and that's what the blonde gave him.

"Come 'ereee sharky-!"

The giggles following with a soft sound enough to brighten anyones day as Eijiro was picked up and carefully swung around in the air by the other.

"Did you take off your binder little man~?"

The red head pouted, shaking his head lightly as Denki sighed, not dropping his playful attitude with the boy in his arms, as he gently placed him down on the bed.

"Well let's get you changed into something more comfy, okayyyy little guy-"

He ruffled his hair, innocent giggles following as he undressed the boy from his school uniform, carefully unclipping his binder placing it upon the desk chair. He turned back around to notice the red head's uncertainty, a shy head bow as he sighed, gently placing his hands on his shoulders causing Eijiro to look up to him.

"Hey, look at me, you're the most adorable, manly little buddy I know, okay sweetheart? Nothing's going to change that."

He smiled, nodding as he rubbed one of his eyes, tears building up as Denki carefully moved his hand, lightly wiping his eyes with his thumb, before placing a soft kiss to his forehead.

"You're my little prince, and you mean the world to me.. I love you, my manly little man."