ShigaDabi [Pt2]

Tomura Shigaraki (Caretaker)
Dabi/Touya Todoroki (Little/Pet)

Requested by: Timmytheemoedgelord

Dabi was being held by the bluenette, a small box upon the bed in front of them as Tomura gently kissed his forehead, going through all the contents of it.
His arms felt like cotton, his taste bittersweet..

Perfect for one another, polar opposites in personalities, but.. perfect..

Pacifiers, blankets, teething rings..

Many things residented in the box, that only a few of his many hidden away items, the ravenette perking up as he nuzzled his head into Tomura's hand as he held a small teething toy, Dabi eagerly letting out small yips as the bluenette chuckled softly.

"You want this?"

His tone sweet and teasing as Dabi eagerly nodded, Tomura smiling as he gently handed it to the other, the scarred male happily biting onto it as he rolled onto his back before his front, happily biting on the tool.

The bluenette gently ruffled his hair earning a small noise of satisfaction, gently shaking his head as he nuzzled into his hand.

Tomura hummed softly, rummaging through the box as he came across a small collar, it rimmed with baby blue jewels, fake of course, with a black leather strap. He chuckled softly at the occupied male, gently whistling as Dabi perked up, sitting up obediently.

Shigaraki smiled, kissing his nose softly, carefully attaching the collar, not too tight and not too loose around his neck.

Dabi happily barked, smiling as he rolled around on the bed, Tomura chuckling at the sight, his heart aching at the sight of the happy male.
"Aww, that's my boy." He ruffled his hair again, earning yet the same small noises of approval.

The teething toy fell from his mouth as Dabi yipped causing him to growl slightly at the loss of his toy, Tomura gently holding his hands in surrender despite a smile on his face as he cleaned off the toy, returning it back to him.

"I love you, boy.."