Little Denki

Denki (Former.. Little)
WARNINGS; Wasn't requested, Angst, Character death.

At first, the morning was like any other, the small chirp of birds outside the dorm window, and the distant playing of Jirou's bass down the hall, a relaxing morning to say the least.. Or well, it was in everyone's eyes, no shouts from a certain hot headed blonde, and no squeals from the greenette that seemed to receive every day beatings for no apparent reason, though it may just be the morning hours and the usual anger had all left.

Denki Kaminari was a kind soul, he was.. Just maybe not the soul everyone wished to have known, sure.. he had a kind soul as sweet as newly produced cherries, but nobody had seen the pain that coursed through him, nobody noticed until it was too late..

Even though each snowflake is so minuscule, after so many had fallen onto him, it slowly became heavy, it began to weigh him down by now.. Snowflakes are all different of course, but once you've seen so many, and they just keep coming, it's more difficult to remember or appreciate any. The poor teen still loved this world that he has been so persistent in staying with forever.. But shiny and imaginative things the people created no longer marveled him, but brought him horror when dropped from above or aimed at the innocent. Even with fires larger than ever before, which he watched devastate his favorite skyscrapers, the snow still felt colder than it ever had.. Tiredly, he gazed upon the spot a heavy stone marked, the spot above where what is now century old dust was buried. It made him ponder if his iron-will was truly so brilliant. Realising that it no longer did much good, the blonde decided to finally let go of his unwillingness to give into his demise. For his soul and mind had grown too numb and weary..
He was simply in a world where he no longer belonged..

Things were too different from when he began. His heart was strong enough to keep itself breathing, longer than any other troubled teen ever had. Or that any soul ever should.. When your life is so long, it doesn't feel like just that anymore, and you feel less human. Even if you were never exactly human at all.. He didn't fear death, but feared missing out on all the wonder that was yet to happen in the world, and who he was yet to meet. But he knew now that it was time to finally let his soul rest, and he knew that his death was merely the same as going to sleep.. That is, as long as you're not leaving someone behind. In sleep everyone is the same, vulnerable, peaceful, without troubles, and you may or may not awaken to see new daylight. But only in death, will you stay in that peace. This weak and heavy teenager takes in the last of his sweet time, in it, he remembers everything.. Every little soul he shared this existence with, who spoke to him when no one else was there to listen, and heard his voice in return. He remembered, then he cried, for all of them, for every little thing that ever was fortunate enough to feel anything..

He remembered it all..

But he couldn't take it any longer, parting his lips to inhale and exhale one last time.. and just like that, the sweet soul of the teenager was gone..

Ever since his passing, it left the classmates alone and cold in the disapproving and misunderstanding world..

They understood what the teenager had been going through.. though never being spoken to about the pain Denki had felt, and they couldn't help but feel guilty for what happened..
They watched it all, the white knuckles on the railing, the teary face and last words before Denki embraced the clutches of the wind as his body plunged to his death with no chance of survival from the school's roof..

He had the most perfect view of a humble city. The personality he bloomed was secretly sweeter than any other, his soul was as blissful and warm as the purest child.. And that soul aged gracefully. His majestic beauty grew with all the living things beyond his relationships, and the very sky that connected them all. Standing alone for years, but never did he feel one bit lonely.. He watched lights flicker and dim, sometimes new buildings climbed towards the clouds. Taller and glossier than the ones constructed long before them, yet they still stood beside one another with such natural respect and harmony. Beneath those skyscrapers was always the citizen's distant bustle, a pleasant sound, and he adored how busy they always were..
But not all sweet things last forever..

After all..

"The loneliest people are the kindest, The saddest people smile the brightest, And the most damaged people are the wisest.. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.."