Halloween Special- YugaMina

Happy Halloween & Samhain everyone!

-Yuga Aoyama (Little)
-Ashido Mina (Caregiver)

Abrupt Start ✅

Underrated Ship ✅

Eddsworld References ✅

The fact Michael can't remember if he's already written this because he's in a distractable mood where every little thing keeps distracting him? ✅

Hope you enjoy, ~Michael
-------

"Hey Aoyama?"

The blonde boy perked up from the mass of blankets on the couch as he glanced over, innocently tilting his head, already far gone in his headspace as Denki spoke.

"You got a pretty nice face there-"

"T'ank 'ou..?"
The little mumbled, confusion clear as he shifted, sitting up properly to look at him over the back of the couch.

"And some pretty nice lips-"

Yuga hesitantly thanked him again, still not understanding what was happening before him, eyes watching Denki in innocent curiosity.

"It would look amazing suckling this-"

"LOLIPOP! DO YOU WANT A LOLIPOP AOYAMA?-"
Mina cut through, pushing Denki away as she spoke to her little, apologising for leaving him alone as she had returned from the bathroom.

"Uh huh! Pwease mama!" He beamed, giggling happily as the pinkette nodded, kissing his forehead before rushing off to retrieve one from the kitchen, whacking the back of Denki's head in the process, cursing him out much like the protective mother figure she was before returning to her baby.

"Here you go hunny," She smiled, sitting down beside Aoyama as he happily snuggled up to her, blankets still tightly wrapped around him as he yawned softly, shyly taking the cherry lolipop from her, suckling on it softly.

The little smiled, happily suckling on the treat as he lay curled up in his blanket burrito on her lap as she carefully ran her fingers through his hair, being careful not to mess it up, knowing Yuga's hair was his pride and joy. As well as his face and well.. himself in general.

He was already dressed up in his halloween costume, not wanting to change as Mina had took her time to make it herself, a handmade angel outfit, and for herself a queen outfit. Because let's face it. Mina is the Queen.

The sound of a soft pop caught Yuga off guard as he jumped, flinching at the sound as confetti danced in the air, falling onto them, the little huffing as he automatically held his hands over his face with the whine and blurt of words of: "Not da fwace!" As Mina glared at the trickster, or well, Denki. Snatching the confetti gun out of his hands and playfully whacking his head with it.

"You better run pikachu or I'll release the pomeranian on you."

The hot Mineta twin gulped, quickly running away as she giggled, gently playing with Aoyama's hair again, slowly picking out the small pieces of confetti. The little slowly looking back up at her, whining quietly as he did so, hiding his face in her chest.
"He mweanie.." he huffed as Mina giggled, slowly nodding.

"That's right hunny.. that's right.."

"I wuv woo mama.." He mumbled softly, shyly looking up at her, lolipop gently bobbing between his lips as she nodded, kissing his nose softly earning a shy smile.

"I love you too.. so much.. my little prince."