Kamibaku

Denki Kaminari (Little)
Katsuki Bakugou (caretaker)

Requested by: DodgeyMaster101

It was all fun and games until somebody fell in love..

Everyone knew how it went, partner meets partner, love was inevitable.. or apparently anyway, no everyone wanted love, and nobody could blame them.

Denki Kaminari, an electric personality, but a hidden away age regressor, he was personally a gay asexual. He found it funny to flirt with people, he found no harm in it when he was 'big'.

Apart from his boyfriend of course, he found it a problem.

"Hey- get here right now little man-!"

The blonde squealed, giggling as he dodged the older's grasp, running around the dorm building, his electric energy running high as Bakugou was unfortunately trying his best to catch up with him.

As much as the hot headed Male wanted to get mad at the regressor he couldn't, yeah- he had to punish him at times for breaking rules, but he couldn't help but fall back in love with the smaller blonde whenever they were having a fight or so in the span of a few minutes.

"Denki, come here right now, Pikachu!"

Bakugou stood in the common room as Denki sped around the whole building, happily giggling as he soon came to a stop, throwing himself onto Bakugou who chuckled softly, picking him up as Denki clung onto him like a Koala.

"Good boy,"

He smiled, nuzzling into the crook of his neck. "Iz gwood boy!" Katsuki chuckled, nodding softly  as he gently bounced the boy in his arms.

"That's correct my little man, you're a good boy!"

The two boys smiled softly, cuddling one another with a small sigh of content. Eyes meeting one another's as they pressed their foreheads together, gazing into one another's endless orbs.

Together forever,

Together in the world of their own creation..

The world society couldn't destroy..

(Request for chapters (: ~Michael)