ShigaDabi

Tomura Shigaraki (Caretaker)
Dabi/Touya Todoroki (little/pet)

Requested by; @Timmytheemoedgelord
|TRIGGER WARNING: Self harm|

'Dabi' and Tomura had been dating for a good few years, and managing to maintain a stable relationship. However, keeping a secret throughout those long years took a toll upon one of them, Touya Todoroki, or Dabi..

You see.. Dabi was a regressor, a regressor who tended to switch between littlespace and pet space.
He found it hard in certain aspects of life that normally triggered him to slip, trying his best to keep it a secret from everyone. He developed a front.. a front where he'd act more dominant, to hide all his insecurities.

It seemed to work for longer than intended..

His problems building up one by one, driving him insane over time.
He felt like he had no control..

No control of himself, at all..

He crumbled to his knees before his bed, head rested upon his arms that were on top of the bed, body slouched forward.
Tears glossed over his eyes as he bit his bottom lip, he didn't want to cry.. he didn't want anyone to know how weak he was..

He sniffled, a few tears slipping from his eyes as he flinched, hand rummaging through one of his drawers before reluctantly placing a pacifier into his mouth, suckling softly and slowly as he gulped, shakily forcing himself to stumble into the bathroom, closing the door behind himself.

"Iz.. iz cwan't.. "

His own voice seemed to take a toll on him, heart aching as he fell to his knees once more, crying through small sobs as he hugged his knees.

Time passed by, his hands shaky and weak as he opened the sink cupboard, grabbing hold of his prized possession other than his regression toys, gulping softly as he clenched the small slither of metal within his fingers.

He took a deep breath, shakily lowering it to his already scarred arms, weakly pressing down and sliding the blade across his skin, blood slowly bubbling up as he whined, eyes wide with tears, pacifier slowly bobbing as he finished the deed.

He layed back against the empty bathtub, the small blade clashing down against the tub, as he flinched at the sound of a knock at the door.

"Baby you in there?"

His voice was raspy as usual, as Dabi sniffled, hugging his knees to his chest, whimpering at the pain that followed from his bloody arms. The other Male obviously hearing from the other side of the door.

"Dabi..?"

He fumbled with the door handle, fiddling with it as he snarled, managing to slam the door open after forcing his body weight up against it, Dabi shakily hiding his face.

"Holy shit- baby look at me, look at me.."

The mentally younger hesitated, before doing so, pacifier falling to the tub as Tomura watched it with his eyes, paying no attention for now, as he grabbed the med kit, Dabi shaking his head quickly.

"Hey, hey.. I'm not mad- I'm worried okay..? I care for you, so much.. please let me help you.."

The ravenette sniffled, nodding softly as he obediently held put his body arms for the other, Tomura sadly smiling as he gently treated each and every wound, bandaging them up and neatly tying them.

"Hey.. hey I'm here.."

He hesitated before gingerly picking up and slowly sliding the pacifier between his lips, carefully picking the scarred male up and rocking him softly. "Care to tell me what this is, babe? I don't mind.. I still think you're adorable, hot.. the list goes on sweetheart.."

"M'-m'a.. age regwessor..  n' an' a.. regwessor in petpway.."

The bluenette nodded softly, kissing his forehead as Dabi sniffled, hiding his face in his chest. "Hey.. it's okay, I still love you and nothing can change that.."