BakuDeku

_RavenPhantomhive_ (:
Katsuki Bakugou (Caregiver)
Izuku Midoriya (Little)

Thinking..
So sick of thinking,
Some wounds you just can't fix,
The crimes that they have committed.. Holding them against him, some nights.. Without him Izuku can't dream..
So now all he sees is them in his nightmares, or not at all.

Now here he was, all by his self drowning in his tears. He knew it's strange.. but it helps him deal with the pain. He's having nightmares, and they're to blame.

All Bakugou wanted to do is come and save him, but when he asked the same questions, Izuku always had to go and change the subject..
With all these one way conversations it got the blonde wondering about the things left unsaid..
He loved 'em sick, so he could dig up all the ugly shit, then offer up his remedy.

His tightened lips never let Izuku's secrets slip, his repressed memories dawning upon him.

He was the greenette's diary, secrets and vents poured out, staining the contents within, but being kept away from the outside world. Everything kept between the two and the troubles that riddled deep within them both, they were there for each other and nothing could change that.
The blonde still had problems with trust.. but Izuku understood that, they were both broken boys, and broken boys they would always be.

They would be there to pick up the pieces and build one another back up again.

~~~~~

Tears slithered down the boy's cheeks, body heaving and shaking with each sob that left his lips, body hunched over and curled up in a ball.
Everyone thought he was perfect..
Everyone thought he was happy..
Everyone thought he didn't have troubles..
Everyone thought he triggers..
Everyone thought he didn't have depression..
Everyone thought he had self confidence..
Everyone thought he was happy with himself..

Everyone..

Everyone but Katsuki Bakugou..

Everyone were players like pawns, living up to gender roles and having absent minds.. Being told to hush and keep quiet about how he truly felt, being dragged down and kicked by society, raising suicide with mess, stress, no one was impressed, gender roles and the land of the broken minds..

Everyone having to be played by the world just like a cheap video game.

"Izu.."

He flinched, head darting up at the sound of the other's voice, looking up to him with his tear streaked face. Putting on fake confidence, just to feel alive.. after all, it's easy to fake a smile when you've been doing it for a while.
The blonde gently knelt down beside him in the abandoned changing rooms, the smaller quivering and hidden away in the corner.
The white wash walls were daunting, mind numbing and floor tiled, cold to the touch, but relaxing in a way.

"Hey.. babe, I'm right here.. can I touch you..?"

He wearily nodded, dazingly doing so, eyes displaying emptiness, sadness and most of all.. drained from lack of energy, his tears wearing him down, body leaning against the wall, as he opened his mouth to speak before weakly nodding, Bakugou gently wiping his tears away with his thumbs, lovingly cupping his face in his hands.

"I still love holding my world in my hands.."

He cracked a small smile as he knew it would bring a soft smile in return from the other, Izuku always found it easier to relax at the other's touch, yes.. he was rude at times, but he was taking anger management visits to help him with it, Izuku's request of course.
But whenever it was just the two boys, the world was no longer there, just the two of them, and they were each other's world.

A soft movement of the blonde running a hand through the other's hair brought peace to the distressed teen, gently leaning into him, nuzzling into Bakugou's chest.
"Shall we go to my dorm, my little bunny?"

The other sleepily nodded, the taller gently picking him up, Izuku's legs and arms wrapping around him in one small motion, Katsuki kissing his forehead softly as they started their trek to the blonde's dorm.
He didn't mind caring for the other, his life depended on helping him, and making him safe, happy.. and overall himself.

Bakugou's dorm was just like any other, the walls having a few frames pictures of his family, much to his distaste, along with a few pictures of him and the greenette boy who he had in his arms.
He gently set the smaller down on the soft bed, the soft crinkle being heard as the blonde just reassuringly smiled at the other, understanding that he was wearing protection as you could say.
He gently kissed the boy's temple, earning a shy smile, Izuku slowly wiping his eyes with his fists like a sleepy child.

"Hey.. do you want to wear some of my clothes, so you can sleep, baby?"

The other softly nodded, yawning quietly as he layed down on the bed, Bakugou smiling over at him, before shuffling over to his closet, taking out a hoodie for himself and one for the younger, before gently placing them on the bed.

It didn't take long for the blonde to carefully undress the other, slowly so Izuku wouldn't get triggered by quick movements, helping him into a hoodie after checking him to see if he was dry, which he was, resulting him in an oversized hoodie and a diaper.
Bakugou changed into a hoodie and some baggy sweatpants, before laying on the bed, opening his arms for the other who eagerly nuzzled into his touch, giggling softly as Bakugou chuckled, gently kissing his forehead.

"I love you, baby."
"I wuv 'ou too Dada!"