Chapter 49

GEN'S POV

STRETCHING my sore limbs, I opened my eyes. Oops! Wrong move. A strobe of lights quickly stabbed my eyes, almost blinding me. I quickly grabbed the comforter and cover myself with it.

Ba't ang liwanag yata sobra? Asan nga ulit ako?

Liam's room!

Sinipat ko ang sarili habang nasa ilalim ng malambot na gray comforter. I'm still wearing his shirt, also, I smell like him. Sandalwood, spice, musk, and all Liam. Itinaas ko ang shirt at nakitang suot ko din ang Calvin Klein boxer ng nobyo. Parang tanga na napangiti ako. He's sweet and my entire OOTD was intimate.

I wouldn't trade all the special dates we had last night for anything. I grinned when I recall how we annoyed each other while we watched chick flicks 'til the wee hours, ate some chips much to Liam's disapproval, and slept in a spooning position.

Indeed, a great date with my fave person!

"Geez! Sweet," parang tangang kinikilig na ani ko. "Shit. Wait, ba't nga kasi maliwanag?"

Dahan-dahan kong ibinaba ang comforter para lang malaglag ang panga ko.

"Fudge. No way!" I exclaimed in awe, my jaw was unhinged and I think dropped to the floor.

Am I in paradise?

Blinking my eyes rapidly to check that what I'm seeing is not part of my stupid dreams, a realization hits me. Gone is the ordinary roof. Liam's room now was sporting a top-down ceiling made with fiberglass. It's super clear and gives you the illusion that there's nothing that separates you from the sky or the birds that are flying above.

"Wow!" My eyes trail down and stopped at the wall, I have now VIP access to the vast blue sea.

"Magandang umaga, mahal ko."

"Morning," nakatingala sa kisameng bati ko pabalik kay Liam. Okay, I'm in heaven.

"Your roof and wall are lit as fuck, Kamahalan!"

"Hmm.. I'll let that pass. With you in here, yes I agree, love."

My smile disappeared when I saw Liam. His ripped body was on a full display making my mouth water, and leaving my throat thirsty.

Damn Liam and his dark gray sweat pants! Bakit ba parati yata nitong nakakalimutan ang t-shirt? Lagi tuloy nag pi-fiesta ang mga mata ko sa namumutok n'yang muscles at namamawis na abs.

Lumalim ang kunot sa noo ko dahil doon. Wait, nag work out siya kahit nasa gitna kami ng laot? My sinful eyes cataloged every taut muscle and groove of his delectable body. I'm itching to touch and pull the tiny curls of his happy trail.

Dang! I tried to suppress the groan in my throat when my gaze dropped to the dip of his prominent V that was peeking through his pants.

"Hope you're hungry, Genessia," he's casually leaning against the door, arms crossed on his chest. A knowing smile was plastered on his handsome patrician face.

Tease. I'm hungry for you.

"Ha! Of course," with a flushed face, I tore my gaze from his torso and tried to focus it on the wide expanse of sea that was showing on the floor to ceiling wall before me.

"Come on now. Let's have our breakfast on deck bago dumating 'yung bisita natin."

"Bisita?" I looked at Liam whose back was on me now. He's heading for the bathroom may be to grab some shirts.

"Yes. Beauty and the jerk," nakasimagot na lumingon sa 'kin ang nobyo. "Or devil and angel?"

"Oh! Ba't ang mean mo, Kamahalan?" Pang iinis ko sa kanya't marahang tumatayo mula sa kama. I'm thinking he's referring to the Torrevillas.