Author's Note

Hello! Thank you for checking my profile and reading my stories.  I will be forever grateful to YOU!

(The Crown Prince) Reign of the Hearts is my first ever story here on Wattpad. I started writing this one last year, around 1st week of June.  Patapos na ito but then I decided to unpub the story and do some revisions.

Sa mga dati pang sumubaybay at nagtiyaga sa kwento ni Kamahalan at Genessia, maraming-maraming salamat. Kapit lang, ha? Pasensiya na kayo't busy lang ang lola n'yo sa mga ganap sa buhay. Pero nalalapit na ang wakas nito.

Hindi ako pro na writer kaya kung may mga errors, sorry. I'm still mastering my craft besides wala namang perfect na story, right?

I hope that you'll enjoy this revised version. Paunti-unti ang pag-published ko ng chapters nila since may mga babaguhin ako at i-edit na din.

This is a fanfic of the Kdrama 'The King Eternal Monarch', I was inspired by the said series. Naisip ko na what if we're living in a Kingdom ruled by King and Princes are real. However, this is just an Alternate Reality Story. The parallel universe and such don't exist here.

Hope you'll be all sweetheart and give me a 'NICE FEEDBACK', if you like one of the chapters please VOTE or COMMENT. But please don't be rude to me or the other readers. Offensive comments will be BLOCKED.

I am open to suggestions and constructive criticism, if you saw something and you felt that I'm wrong please do tell me. I will appreciate it.

I'm WARNING YOU THAT THIS WILL BE FULL OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS (subject-verb agreement, spelling, wrong word usage, etc..) so if you're the O.C, grammar nazi type you can skip this story, I understand.

This will be full of "CLICHE" but I will do my very best to make it Cringe and Swoon Worthy. I'm so into a slow burn, I want to build up my character and I am asking you to be patient with me and with them. They will evolve through the story, trust me.

This is my escape from all the sh*ts that's happening now, so I want this to be light though I can't promise that you'll never shed a tear after this story, pero sinisiguro kong kikiligin kayo.

I hope this story will be "PLAGIARIZE WORTHY"; if and only if that it reached that kind of status meaning I'm an effective storyteller. BUT PLEASE...STOP PLAGIARIZING GUYS, BAD YUN.

AGAIN, I'M NOT A PRO! PRO-S-TRATED LANG!!!!

Thank you and God bless!

Stay safe.

- G. S. O xoxo