Chapter 33

His Royal Highness Prince Liam's POV

"MIERDA!"

I slammed the annoying alarm clock on my bedside table, making the irritating sound stop. With my eyes still shut off, I haphazardly sit on the king-size bed. My hands automatically searched for my phone and turned it on. The screen lit up, through hazy eyes I saw Genessia's enchanting beauty, greeting me.

'Di ko napigilang mapangiti.

"Buenos dias, mi amore," I said the words aloud.

Baliw na 'ko.

Shaking my head, I went through my phone's messages. I grinned when I saw the photo she sent with a short good morning message plus a heart emoji on the end. Para akong tanga na lalong napangiti nang makita ang huling mensahe nito.

Amore: Pahabs, Kamahalan. Mwuahugs! Mwuah plus hugs. Wink.

Damn! Alam na alam nito kung paano buuin ang araw ko. I let out a contented sigh.

Our conversation through Facetime was still fresh on my mind, it's all vivid. I could see it playing over and over like a broken record. Her naughty smile and the way her eyelashes batted when she teased me. The nonstop blushing courtesy of my naughty remarks and her sexy pouty lips torment me every time.

Suddenly, I felt the other me jerked off, happy, and eager with the thoughts of Genessia. Since I met her and got the taste of her luscious lips and had a glimpse of her heavenly body, my testosterone has gone into overdrive.

Damn!

"Down boy. Keep your cool."

Fuck! When did I talk to my twin like that?

I'm acting like a teenage stupid boy who's having a boner first thing in the morning. I grabbed my phone. My fingers are dancing on the screen when I heard the sound of the door opening.

"Good morning, Your Highness," it was Jaques.

"Are they up?" I asked, lazily pulling my ass out of bed.

"Prince Yñaki was at the garden chatting with Simon. The young princes are still asleep."

I groaned. Kahit kailan talaga 'di maasahan si Lazlo at Lachlan. We're scheduled to have a brunch with the king and queen today. Last night dumating ang dalawa mula sa Samar para sa courtesy call ng mga ito sa hari't reyna. We're also playing golf today with the king. I was expecting na sa loob ng halos dalawang linggong pamamalagi ng mga ito sa probinsiya, nagbago ng mga ito. Apparentyly, its just a wishful thinking.

"Tell Notwizky and Gelo to wake them up. Huwag nilang hintayin na ako ang mang gising sa kanila," madiin kong utos habang inaabot ang silk robe na nakapatong sa ottoman.

"Yes, Your Highness," Jaques bowed and walked towards the door but I stopped him.

"Did you check on V?"

Pumihit paharap sa akin si Jaques at tumango. V's assigned to shadow Genessia every where she goes. Kada araw nagre-report ito sa akin tungkol sa nobya. Call me overprotective and creepy but I just want to make sure that she's safe, specially now.

"All is clear. She's still on the dorm's premises. So far, so good Sir."

Napahawak ako sa baba at marahang tumango. "Very good. Tell him to be on standby but be discreet. I don't want to freak her out."

"Noted, Sir."

"Give me 15 minutes, I'll join Yñaki for breakfast," I dismissed Jaques and went straight to the bathroom.