Chapter 32

His Royal Highness, Prince Liam's POV

WARMTH and a soft body snuggle me. Napadilat ako ng mga mata. When I looked down, a smile made its way to my lips.

What a great way to start my day!

Her head was resting on my left arm while one slender arm was hugging me from my waist. It appears that she's enjoying my body's warmth. Lalo kasi nitong isiniksik ang katawan sa tagiliran ko habang sa dibdib ko naman komportableng nakapatong ang mukha niya.

Sinong may sabing nasa dagat ang mga nimpa? Minsan, dumadalaw din sila sa lupa't tumatabi sa mga mortal na tulad ko sa kama.

I hugged her tight and planted a soft kiss on top of her temple. Though sleeping, I peered that she smiles. Someone's spoiled now, eh?

Mesmerized by her serene face, I realized one thing. Itong klase ng umaga ang nais ko sa mga susunod na araw. I want to start and end my day with her.

Hindi alam ni Genessia kung gaano ang epekto niya sa buong sistema ko. When I first saw her that night, my mind went blank. Suddenly, all that I need in this life of endless protocols and etiquette was right next to me.

Without knowing it, I deliberately and blithely became the 'second' in my life, the first? Her. My Genessia.

I sighed. Tama ang pinsan ko't kapatid, nagiging baliw na ako.

Naagaw ng paggalaw nito ang isip ko. Her small upturned nose scrunched when some strands of hair touched her face, I slowly pulled the loose tendrils and tucked them behind her right ear.

"Hermosa," I whispered as I caress her face with the back of my hand.

Umungol ito't nag unat. Her knees accidentally bumped into my boner.

"Shit," I hissed. Dilat ang isang mata na nakatitig ako sa tulog mantika pa ring nobya.

Damn. Kaya yata niyang matulog hanggang susunod na linggo habang ako'y walang maayos na tulog. No. Wala akong tulog at all. Having her next to me, was like half heaven and half hell. Gusto ko mang lumayas kagabi hindi naman kaya ng puso ko. Cause despite the torment, I'm contented hugging her. I'm willing to experience hell if she's my prize.

I decied to wake her up. Masuyo kong hinalikan ang pisngi nito. Laate na at kailanga pa naming kumain.

"Genessia, wake up."

Umungot muna ito saka marahang binuksan ang kanang mata sunod ang kaliwa.

"Morning, Kamahalan," she smile lazily.

Hindi ko na napigil ang sarili ko, I claimed her lips. When she groaned, my tongue took that chance to explore the inside of her mouth. I'm like a beast, ready to consume Genessia in any way I can.

Bumaba ang kamay ko sa pang upo ng nobya. Nanggigigil na pinisil ko iyon. She whimpered and it fuels my iiner beast. My right hand molded her small but firm breast, I squeea and toyed her nipple. Genessia, arched her back. Together we moaned as our hands wander on each other's body. Feeling and caressing. Pinanginigan ako ng laman nang huminto ang mainit nitong palad sa tiyan ko.

"Happy trails," she breathe in my mouth and I swear I saw stars when my naughty girlfriend pulled the hairs poking on my belly.

Shit! Genessia's effect on me is bigger than Mount Everest, she could ask for any island in the country and I would willingly, without a blink of an eye, hand it to her.

"Oh, Genessia," I kissed her deeper while she was busy feeling me.

She's so fucking sweet and wanton, I want her so bad but a frail voice kept nagging me, telling me to stop. Dahil kung hindi baka pareho naming pagsisihan. With a heavy heart and hard as a rock Monstrou, I pulled away from Genessia.