Chapter 31

HRH Prince Liam's POV

I balled my fist before I replied to Yñaki, who's obviously provoking me and enjoying every ounce of my anger. I want to punch him in the gut for putting me into this mess. But I mustn't and shouldn't.

The King won't be pleased about it and he's Yñaki, this kind of thing was normal to him. I'm always at the receiving end of all his pranks so I should know better than to be piss but tonight's different.

Fuck him. I'm worried on how Genessia would react to all of this shit. This game is a bad idea. Hinanap ko ng mga mata nag nobya. Her eyes are wild. Kahit hindi ganoon kaliwanag kita ko ang pamumula ng buong mukha niya. She's fidgeting, mindlessly playing the hem of her satin dress. I can't stand seeing her like that, uncomfortable.

Nobody has the right to make her feel that way. I want to kill this royal cousin of mine. I'll plot his death later. Ngumisi lang ang gago sa akin. Di ba niya alam na kaya kong itago ang katawan niya, without leaving any trace. What's the use of all the tips I've picked up from watching Criminal Minds and reading Psycho books if I couldn't apply it in real life.

I may be a royal but Ted Bundy and Zodiac were my long-lost relative, I suppose. And Sherlock's my buddy. I sighed heavily, trying to get hold of my temper. Alam kong hindi ito titigil hangga't di ako sumasagot. So be it. I'll just talk to Genessia later after this game that turned into a complete fiasco.

Fuck Yñaki for orchestrating everything!

"Bloody hell! What do I want after the fellatio, spit, or swallow? Both. All of the above. Either of the two, alin man sa dalawa. Masaya ka na?"

Everyone gasp. I've never been embarrassed like this my whole life pero nang mga oras na 'yon, wala na akong pake sa kahihiyan ko. Isa lang ang gusto ko, to sit beside Genessia. She calms me. Weird, but her presence let me think clearly. I'm more tamed when she's around.

Nilagpasan ko ang pinsan. Malalaki ang hakbang na lumapit ako sa nobya. Nakayuko ito, hindi sinasalubong ang tingin ko.

"Hey, amore. You okay?" I asked her kahit alam ko na ang sagot. Sinong tao ang magiging okay matapos masaksihan ang eskandalong ginawa ko.

She bobbed her head, still not meeting my gaze.

"I-i'm okay. Spin the bottle."

I sighed. She's avoiding me and it's normal. I'll let her be, for now. She's probably overwhelmed and ashamed, I am too.

I spun the bottle and gave Yñaki a middle finger much to everyone's surprise. I couldn't control my reaction not when I saw that the tip of the bottle stopped in Donna's direction.

"Told you. Karma's a bitch. Payback time, Yñaki Boy."

"Hey! Abuela will disown you for giving me your middle."

I snorted. Isinali pa niya ang Reyna sa usapan.

"Really? Let's see. Tayo. Bumunot ka na ang dami mong pasakalye."

Iiling-iling na tumayo ito at nagtungo sa gitna kung saan nakalagay bowl. Nakasimangot na bumunot ito ng papel mula doon.

"He's a dead meat now, Genessia," I glanced at her. Hindi pa rin niya sinasalubong ang ang mga tingin ko. Busy ito sa pag ubo ng ala sa basong hawak.

I grind my teeth. Inagaw ko iyon mula sa kanya.

" Stop that. Nakakarami ka na."

Traydor ang tequila na iniinom namin. The last time I checked, Genessia's not a great drinker.