Movie Night

Warnings: None
Ship: Jack x ropo
Type: Fluff
Ship name: Japo
I hope you Enjoy!
_______________________________________

Jack's pov:
Me and Ropo decided to have a movie night. It was only a Saturday and We had no missions that needed taking care of. I sat on the couch and flicked through movies we could watch While ropo Made the Popcorn. I found this weird Movie that seemed like a funny thing to Watch.

"Hey Ropo, I think I've found the movie" I yell to him. He was in the kitchen which wasnt so far way from the lounge but I still wanted to make sure he could hear me.

"Ok Jack! I'll be there in a second!" Ropo yelled back to me. It wasnt a horror movie so I knew he wouldn't mind. Ropo hates Horror movies.

He came back in and Sat down Beside me. I clicked the play button and it turned on the movie. After a while, ropo lent on me and Moved us so he was laying on my chest.

Ropo's Pov:
I made it so I was laying on Jack's chest. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I could tell I was getting tired, Extremely Tired. I think he could tell too as he made sure we were comfortable.

"Ropo, you Can go to sleep you know. You dont have to stay awake.." Jack Mumbled over the TV. I could just about hear him.

"I know, I know.." I Muttered Back. I was trying my hardest to stay awake but I think he could tell I was finding it Difficult.

Eventually, I gave in. I had to at some point. Slowly, I fell asleep and my attention left the Television. I was in my own sorta dream world.

Jack's Pov:
Ropo had fallen asleep. I Quickly shut off the TV. The movie was great in all but I wanted to make sure Ropo didn't wake up to that. It was some Weird Lady Telling us how her and her friends all got Arrested or something like that. I wasn't really paying attention. I nuzzled my boyfriend, Who was laying in my arms, and Slowly fell Into a deep sleep With him.
_______________________________________

A/N: Whatcha think of that. It was my first ship and my first one shot! Sorry if it was to short or long! Byeee!!!!