Surprises!

Requested by: Adelamora3
Ship: Donny x donut. (Dondon)
notes: thank you so much for your comments. It really means alot to me.
___________________________________

Little donnys pov:
Today was mine and donuts Anniversary. We went shopping but decided to split up to buy eachother presents and Show them to eachother at the End.

I walked around searching for something donut would like. I found this Amazing Bracelet in the colours of the gay pride flag. I also picked up a couple more things I thought that he might like.

Donuts pov:
I searched for stuff I thought donny might like. I walked past the cake store and chuckled to myself.

"Maybe I should buy him some food?" I ask myself, knowing that no one was going to answer.

I pick up a cookie that were in the colours of our pride flag. It went with a couple of the other stuff I had bought.

(Time skip to when all of the shopping was complete)

I found where donny was and walked up to him. He showed me what he bought for me. He had a Bracelet (in pride colours), My favourite chocolate bar and some flowers

Little donnys pov:
I had shown donut what I had bought for him. He smiled and gracefully took it. Then he showed me what he got for me.

He had; A cookie (in Pride colours), A silver chain Necklace with a golden heart and it said "Your mine" and had a box of chocolates (Shaped like a heart).

He both hugged eachother and kissed happily. I'm so glad I had him as my boyfriend. He's so Amazing!
___________________________________
A/N: I'm not going to lie, I had so much fun writing this. It was fun to create and to Do as a oneshot. I hope everyone is Alright!
From,
Xxlittle_mileyxx