Heart attack.

Requested by: Me♡
Warnings: None
Ship: carly x Scuba steve.
Type: Fluff
Ship name: Scarly
_______________________________________

Scuba Steve's Pov:
Its finally time. I'm going to propose to little carly. Its been a while that I've been thinking about proposing. Thanks to the help of ropo, I now know what to do and what not to do. I dont know how ropo knew all this about proposing but, Ey! He helped me sooo?

Little carlys pov:
Scuba steve has been acting really strange lately. I dont know why though. He seems to be more... I dont know.... Different? I'm about to meet up with him anyway.

"Hey Little carly!" He said, a smile imprinted on his face.

"Hi Scuba steve, what's up?" I ask.

"Carly, come!" He begged. He lead me to an archway. It was covered with blue flowers and petals.

"Wow, what's this for?" I ask him. He turned to face me.

"Its for me to ask you something.." he started.

"Go ahead?" I replied.

"Carly, Ever since I met you I have know i will love you till the day i die. I have never wanted much more. In my heart I will always be sure! I love you carly, so will you...Marry me?" He asked on One knee!

Scuba Steve's pov:
I waited for a response from carly.

"OFC I WILL!!!" She Yelled. We embraced in a hug.

Carly is the love of my life. No one, Not even leo, can change that. I had to  persuade king tom and Queen sophie to let me marry her. Kelly and raven on the other hand.... I had a full-out interrogation with them. I just cant wait till we get married!
_______________________________________
A/n: Hi! I hope yall are all ok! This was fun to write! In all, I love writing this book! Its so fun and you can just let out all your thoughts and No one will judge. Thank you for reading