The Trauma (SPECIAL EDITION)

You'll see why
Also Requested by: Iregretexisting69
(Also, Lots of Shouting and Negative Comments on one on other)

THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!
_______________________________________
Little Kelly's pov:
I was Running out from the Magical Kingdom. I Ran and Ran Until I met A Familiar Face. L- LITTLE DONNY! Why was he Running?

"L-Little Kelly?" He Asked.

"Yes it's Me!" I Whisper, Panic overflowing My thoughts.

"I Was Just Running From my Home-" We both say in usion.

"You ok?" He asked

"No, I can Hardly Breathe!" I Whisper.

"Me Neither!"

We calmed eachother down Yet The only Better Solution was To go to therapy. Everything in our families was Getting too much.

The therapy Actually Went Really Well. I feel like we Should do it Again!

*A MONTH TIME SKIP*

Everything has Been going well. I felt more like myself and so did little donny.

Our Parents Then Walked up to us.

"WHAT ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING! YOU ARE BOTH SO STUPID. IM NOT SURPRISED MOST PEOPLE HATE YOU BOTH!" Our Fathers yelled in usion

" STOP IT! IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS. RAMONA, THE ARGUMENTS, THE MULTIPLE "I HATE YOU" 'S, THE SCREAMING, THE CRYING, THE LIES! IT ALL NEEDS TO STOP AND NEEDS TO STOP NOW!" I yelled, finally having Enough Confidence to Confront them.

"Ok, Maybe we have been a little Harsh on you guys. And I'm sorry but it's not good enough. You both have had way to many Chances. We all believe Ramona and Jonathan over you guys." Dad Reasoned.

We got them Arrested in the end. It made me Queen. I loved It. I finally had Enough Confidence.

Little Carlys pov:
I don't get why little Kelly got Ramona and King tom and Queen Sophie all Arrested. Fair Enough Ramona But not Mom and Dad.

Me and Raven Went to Confront her.

" WHY DID YOU GET MOM AND DAD ARRESTED!" I yelled, Sick of it all.

"Because-" She said before raven cut her off.

"Maybe ramona wasn't nice but you still shouldn't arrest them all for it!" He Reasoned.

"Because-" She tried to say again but I cut her off

"DO YOU HATE THEM OR SOMETHING!" I Yelled.

"JUST STOP AND LET ME EXPLAIN!" Little Kelly Yelled. It alerted the Gaurds. they all gave us a Disgusted look

"They were Never nice to Anyone. Little donny had the Exact same problem. we were starting to Feel like ourselves and then they Went to go and Ruin it. I got them All Arrested so that nobody Would have to Deal with their Complaints" Little Kelly told us.

"I don't Believe you!" I Say, Raven just stayed silent.

"Me and little donny had to go seek therapy because of It all. It's Sickening how much people don't see. The side of the stories that are unknown." Little Kelly Replied. "Screw it, Just go to Your rooms and Cool down."

We did as such since she kind of had more power than us. For the rest of the day we just ignored her.

We slowly came to terms With it all and Forgave her.

We just Wished she would've told us before she got them Arrested.
_______________________________________
Hi!