Fighting for your Love...

Requested by: Iregretexisting69
Ship: Kelly x leo (Again lol)
Warnings: none really.
Ship name: Lelly!
Notes: this is going to be long! Also, raven's pov will be included in this too.
___________________________________

Ravens pov:
Me and leo were talking. We decided to give hints on our love interests. He started talking about his but when he described it I realised... He was talking about little Kelly..

"Leo, are you trying to say you have a crush on Little Kelly?" I ask, Upset.

"I dont know, that's why I wanted to talk to you..." he Mumbled.

"WELL, THE WAY IT SOUNDS YOU DO. I CANT BELIEVE YOUD DO THIS TO ME LEO! YOU KNOW I LOVE HER AND THEN YOU GO AND DO THIS!" I yell, Tearing up.

"I'm sorry raven, but love is love..." he said.

"Let's just separate..." I Mumbled, Walking off. He's such a bad friend! He has known I've loved her for so long and yet he goes and does this to me!

Little Kelly's pov:
I decided to go and talk to leo since he said about being Upset and in an Argument with raven. When I found him, he was just sat on a Bench in the park. He looked really upset.

"Hey leo, Are you ok? I know you got into an Argument with raven" I Say, sitting down on the bech beside him.

"Yeah..." he Mumbled.

"What started the Argument" I asked.

"Well, I have to tell you something. I love you. As in, I want to date you. And I told raven and he yelled at me about it. Saying about how I have known that he has loved you...." leo Whispered.

"Leo, look. I love you too. And I'd love to hang around more... maybe do something together as such but... raven has no control over you OR me. He cant say that we can date. It's not his decision, its ours" I told him.

"Really?" He asked.

"Of course" I replied.

(A WEEK PASSED. KELLY AND LEO WERE GOING ON A DATE BUT BUMPED INTO RAVEN WHILST ON IT)

Little Leo's pov:
Me and little kelly have been dating for a while now. It's mainly a secret. The only people who know is my family, her real dads side of her family and ropo. But, when we were on a date today we bumped into raven and as I said.... he doesn't know.

"Hey Kelly!" He Said. Do I not get a hello?

"Hey raven.." she replied.

"Hey raven, look. We'd love to stop and chat but we cant. Can we, kel?" I ask her. She just responded with shaking her head.

"What's going on?" Raven asked. "Why cant you stop and chat?"

"Uh, we're on a date..." I reply.

"WHAT!" he yelled.

"Yeah..." little kelly Awnsered.

"How dare you leo! How many times have I told you that I love her? How many times? I cant even count. And yet you go and do something like this. Are you trying to Hurt me?" Raven asked. I shook my head.

"Raven! Look, we have to tell you something!" Kelly interrupted, Jumping in front of me.

"What is it?" Raven asked with an Annoyed tone.

"We're dating..." she Told him.

Ravens pov:
"We're dating..." kelly told me.
I got so angry, to the point I nudged Kelly out of the way and started to fight with leo. Kelly was desperately trying to stop us but she was at the littlest of my worries right now.

"STOP!" she yelled. It was loud Enough to scare both of us into stopping. "Please stop?"

We stopped and I saw that there was a small crowd. They all walked off after we stopped.

Little kellys pov:
All of the crowd walked off bar from one person. I looked and saw who it was.
It shocked me. It was little carly... she looked very upset and started crying. I cant believe she heard and saw this....
___________________________________
A/n: I hope this was what you wanted. But anyway, How are you all? I hope your all ok! 
Kind regards,
Xxlittle_mileyxx ❤