I DID IT CAUSE I LOVE YOU

Warnings: Yelling, Lots of yelling.
Type: Angst
Ship: Miley x Daisy
AU: Love island
Notes: None
Requested by: AshyEyelash14
___________________________________

Daisy's pov:
I woke up and realized I wasnt Evil anymore. I saw all the guys standing over me.

"Why did you do all that!" Carly Yelled.

"Yeah, Why!" Kelly asked.

"Guys??" Ropo sighed.

"Daisy why?" Miley Asked.

"I did it cause I was forced.. Also bc I-" i start to say before getting cut off.

"That's a rubbish Excuse!" Carly yelled.

"You turned raven Evil, you Killed leo and you Seriously think saying that you were forced works?" Kelly Replied.

"You didn't let me finish!" I say.

"It doesn't matter if we let you finish or not. You Hurt leo and raven, kidnapped us multiple times and tried to kill us!" Carly yelled back.

Miley's pov:
I felt really bad. The girls were giving daisy such a hard time.

"I DID IT CAUSE IM USELESS! ALL I WANTED WAS SOMEONE TO PRAY FOR ME! ALL I WANTED WAS TO HAVE SOME MEANING IN LIFE BUT I NEVER DO! ALL I GET IS PEOPLE SHOUTING IM MY FACE DUE TO NOT LETTING ME FREAKING FINISH!" Daisy Screamed.

"What were you going to say?" I ask, trying to make her feel a little better.

"I WAS GOING TO SAY I DID IT CAUSE I LOVE YOU! THERE, I SAID IT!" Daisy screamed, wrapping her arms around her head and starting to cry.

"You. Love. Me?" I stuttered..

"Yeah... but you probably hate me now. I guess I'll go..." daisy Whispered, getting up and heading for the door.

"I love you too! Daisy please! Dont leave!" I Yell.

"Really?" She asked.

"Of course I do!" I Reply.

Daisy's pov:
I ran over to miley and gave her a massive hug. The girls faces looked so down. They did all this to me, didn't even let me finish. I care for miley more than anyone else. I love her! I wish that I had told her. All good things will happen if you give it your best. I sincerely hope she is being Entirely truthful.
___________________________________
A/N: this was hard. I hate making the girls out to be the bad guys but, in this they actually were. I think all of the girls ever used always overthink. Meaning, they all have had to have had something bad to happen. You dont overthink unless you have a reason to after all.