O4.

"Who's that beauty?" Said felix.

"Do you mean minho?" Jisung asked confused.

"So his name is minho hmm...." felix smirked.

"Yeah... I live with him. He's my roommate."

"Lucky..." felix sighed.

"Why?"

"Living with such a handsome guy." Jisung sighed in realization.

"Maybe for your bi ass felix. Not really for me you know."

"Oh... right..." felix laughed.

"Cmon let's go to class already." Jisung said smiling brightly.

After the end of first period, they went to sit on the bench to get some of the fresh air.

"Anyways... how'd you met... minho?" Jisung looked at felix.

"He lied infront of my door." Felix panicked.

"What he did?"

"He was ill. He couldn't even walk. He was all soaked to bone. I couldn't leve him there." Jisung said.

"You're right-" felix couldn't finish his sentence and was interrupted by few girls.

"Han jisung right?" They said. Jisung nooded all confused.

"Do you know Lee minho personally?" They asked.

"Yeah... I do... why?" Jisung didn't understand this situation at all.

"Do you have his number?" Jisung had his phone number, but didn't really wanted to give it to them. It's still minhos private information.

"I do... but I wanna respect his privacy so I'm sorry for not giving you the phone number. You can ask him tho..." he said.

Tho they all looked shy. "I- I don't think... that he would talk to any of us..." one of them said. "C-could you at least give him this?" One of the girls said. And handed jisung a latter. "A-and this?" The other one handed jisung box of chocolates.

Other girls handed jisung their gifts for minho as well.

Jisung didn't really minded giving them to minho. Actually, he was glad that he can help them, and maybe minho.

"Thank you. Bye." They said bowed and left.

"Woah hyung... that was a lot..." felix said.

"Yeah..."

"You should get used to it... now when everyone knows, that you and minho are friends. Someone said, but I've only heard that from someone, she said, that mimho doesn't want to talk to anyone. That's probably why the girls didn't wanted to ask him for a number." Felix said.

Jisung knew, that minho isn't really talkative. Back then he was more on the shy side of the spectrum, but now he's just not talkative.

"He is. He doesn't really wants to talk to anyone." Felix nooded.

"Does he talks to you hyung?" Jisung got little surprised with this question.

"He does. Not much as well, but we have a normal conversation." Felix nooded.

After that, they had to go to their next class which actually was with minho.

So when jisung walked into the class, he already saw minho sitting there by himself. So jisung went to him and sat next to him.

"How do you like this school?" Jisung asked.

"It's ok, I guess..." he said untensed.

Jisung noticed how tensed he was before they stared to talk.

"Minho, if something bothers you... tell me... I'm your friend... you can rely on me." Jisung said.

Minho nooded and looked down at the desk.

When the teacher came into the room, minho still couldn't stop thinking about jisung. He was really happy that he has the opportunity to sit besides him.

He couldn't get him out of his mind.

-

The period ended and felix was already waiting for jisung in front of the class.

Jisung said bye to minho and run to felix.

Minho felt jealous. He wanted to have jisung all for himself.

He hated seeing him being touched by others. He hated seing his eyes shine whenever he talked to someone else.

He got up, and walked to the roof of the school. He found out, that no one actually went there so he liked to be in there by himself.

He unpacked his lunchbox and smiled. He forgot how he couldn't wait to eat what jisung cooked for him.

-

When minho arrived home, jisung was already there because one of his classes was canceled.

"Hi hyung." Jisung greeten minho.

"Hi jisungie." This cute version of jisungs name slipped out of minhos mouth and even minho was surprised by it.

Jisung seemed not to mind the name and went to the kitchen.

He pulled out brownies from the oven and run back to sit on the couch.

"Minho, I have something for you." He said as he picked up his backpack.

Minho got little bit interested in what it is.

"Few girls told me to give this to you." Jisung said.

Minho suddenly lost his interest.

"Ah... yeah... thanks." He said with a forced smile as jisung handed him the gifts.

"Aaaaand... guess what." Said jisung. Minho wasn't really sure what to expect.

"I baked us a brownies." Jisung said happily.

"Really?" Minho said happily and then with a cute shy smile looked down.

"I'll cut it for you." Jisung said and cut the brownies at small pieces.

"You've baked em all by yourself?" Minho asked.

"No actually. Felix helped me." Minho froze. Was anyone in jisungs place.

"He wanted me to learn how to bake for you minho. I was supposed to tell you that. I don't really know why tho." Minho still stood there little bit uncomfortably.

When he turned around this small boy was standing behind him smiling widely.

"Oh my-" minho got scared.

"Oh you're back?" Said jisung.

"Yup. And i have everything."

Minho got super uncomfortable in that moment.

Jisung smiled "Minho, this is felix."

- - -

I'm starting to like this book 😌