2O.

"At the Friday, I've booked you an appointment." Jisung said.

Minho nooded and snuggled himself into jisungs embrace as they ware sitting on the couch.

"You're so cuddly..." jisung said.

Minho nooded. He looked at jisung and sat on top of him looking him right into the eyes.

Jisung smiled. "What now?"

"Your heartbeat... its so calming..." minho said and lied his head on jisungs chest.

Jisung only smiled and patted minhos head.

After some time jisung looked at minho and saw him calmly sleeping. He missed seeing him in such calm state.

He rememberd the time, when he first got to know minho, he was calm and soft looking.

Now he's flirty and different. But what is he expecting, he's just his toy. Jisung saddened.

He decided, that he should take a nap as well.

-

When jisung woke up, he wasn't on the couch with minho in his hands, he was lying in minhos bed, but minho wasn't there. He panicked.

He quickly sat up and started looking from the left to the right.

"Don't worry, I'm here." Jisung turned around and saw minho walking out of the bathroom.

He had only his towel around his hips and wet hair.

"It's been a long time since I've slept this well..." minho said. "Thank you."

"N-no... its nothing." Jisung said getting off of the bed fixing his skirt and putting his baret back on. "I'll go to my room now..." jisung said.

When he turned around, minho catched his hand. "Why so fast babe..."

Jisung blushed and turned to face minho.

"How can I let you go when you look so beautiful..." minho smiled and pulled him closer.

"Look at you... the barey makes you look so adorable... the sweater makes you look small and fragile and the cute skirt with the thigh highs... I cannot describe how much I want you... to be mine and only mine." Minho connected their foreheads as both of them closed their eyes.

"Will you take off your clothes?" Jisung opened his eyes and turned around.

Minho won't ever love him. Minho won't find his body attractive because of that. He's just his fuck toy, nothing more, nothing less.

"I-i can't..." jisung said and placed his right hand on his arm.

"Jisung... you don't have to be insecure... yes, I've never fully saw your body, but I've had the experience of feeling your body, touching your body and it makes me love your body the way it is." Minho went closer to him again from the back. "And I think, that this is the proof of that."

Minho said and took off his towel. He went closer and hugged jisung from behind.

Jisung blushed. He could feel minhos hard dick through his skirt.

"Do you believe me?" Minho said.

"I-i cannot bring myself... c-could you... do it?" Jisung said shutting his eyes closed.

"If you want me to do it..." minho grabbed his sweater and pulled it over jisungs head.

"You're so strong jisung... I'm so proud of you..."

Jisung had his eyes still closed.

Minho as he stood behind him kissed his neck few times. His hand was softly brushing over jisungs stomach.

Jisung was trying to relax but it was hard for him to not concentrate on the fact that he was half naked.

"You're body is so fine jisung... how can someone like you be so insecure about it... especially strong person like you."

Jisung shut his eyes as small tear drops run down his cheeks.

He was with his strong personality covering the fact that he is insecure about his body. Hearing minhos words felt relieving, as if minho lifted all the weight that he was holding for so many years.

"C-continue hyung..." jisung said with teary eyes shifting minhos hand onto the skirts zipper.

Minho slowly unzipped the skirt and with the underwear just slipped it down.

Now minho went in front of jisung. Jisung shyly with teary eyes looked down with his hand placed on his arm.

Minho cupped jisungs cheeks and kissed jisung deeply. He managed to get jisung to lie down on the bed and put himself on top of jisung.

"This is what I like about you..." minho said and slowly with his nose brushed over jisungs neck.

Jisung moaned under the pressure and arched his back. "Are you enjoying being touched and cherished princess?" Minho said and grabbed lube and condom from the nightstand.

"Please... I'm clean... I wanna feel... it inside..." jisung said.

"I'm clean as well... so if you wish... then-" minho said and threw the condom away.

Minho put some of the lube on his fingers and slowly inserts two of them into jisung.

Jisung grabbed the sheets under him as he whined quietly into it.

"Whiny are we... good, I wanna hear more of that." Minho said and pushed deeper and little bit quicker.

Jisung couldn't keep his whines in anymore, so he let out few and his breath fastened.

"That's how I like it kitten..." minho said and added one more finger stretching jisung little bit more.

"H-hyung... hurts.." jisung whined. Minho got butterflies in his stomach.

"Wait a little bit longer kitten..." minho said.

"I-it hurts..." jisung whimpered.

Minho kissed him deeply as he was now trying to find jisungs soft spot waiting for jisungs cute moan.

When minho finaly heard jisung moan in pleasure, he brushed over it again.

"H-hyung... feels... good..." jisung managed to say.

"I see... I finally found your soft spot..."

"P-plese... I cannot hold it for that long..."

"You will baby..." minho said and took out his fingers.

"No... please..." jisung whined when he felt the emptiness.

"Now I'm gonna prepare myself and you're gonna watch. After that, I'll tell you if you deserve to cum." Minho said went down to kiss jisungs dick making jisung whine.

Then he took some lube on his fingers and spread it all over his length.

Jisung was watching minho patiently. He was all sweaty lying in front of minho looking at his dick all thirsty.

- - -

This took longer than it should've...