33.

In the morning minho woke up with a sore feeling down there.

He groaned in frustration. "Good morning baby." Jisung said as he was lying besides him smiling.

Minho smiled at him and kissed his forehead. "How did you sleep hyung?" Jisung asked.

"Really well. I fell asleep right away." Minho said.

"Gotta say, even tho I've enjoyed being top. You've made the experience of being bottom so unique, that I'm glad, that I can be your bottom minho." Jisung said.

"I'm glad to hear that." Minho said. "But I don't think, that I feel good right now." Minho whined. "It's sore down there."

Jisung chuckled. "At least now you know, how it feels."

Minho chuckled as well. "But what happend to jisung, that didn't wanted to use toys? You seem all hyped about it." Minho said.

"Felix introduced me to someone, who sells these things." Jisung said. "They explained to me, how certain things work and so I got littlebit more comfortable. Also yesterday you got hard, because of the candle." Jisung said.

"You've drugged me with a viagra candle? I tought, that there was something wrong with me." Minho said.

"Yeah, I was scared, that I wouldn't be able to get it up." Jisung said hesitantly.

"You ware thinking, that you wouldn't get me hard?" Minho asked.

"Lately you've looked like you're not really interested in me. So I tought, that I wasn't enough for you." Jisung said as his smile slowly faded away.

"It's funny, that you're saying that, because you're capable of making me hard more than three times per day." Minho said. "Im the one that needs to control myself so that I wouldn't attack your ass every hour." Jisung blushed.

"Is that so?" Jisung asked.

"Ji, if I saw you in those cute thigh highs earlier, before I've light up the candle, I would be hard in a second." Minho said and packed jisungs lips softly.

"Minho... I love you so much. I'm sorry for thinking that." Jisung said and hugged him.

"It's ok love..." as they ware hugging, minho started feeling a bump in jisungs underwear getting bigger.

"Minho..." jisung said.

"I know... do you wanna continue?"

"Yeah..." jisung said all shy.

Minho took the lube from the nightstand and put some on his fingers.

"I need to prepare you first." Minho said.

So he put it on one, then two and after that three fingers. Jisung already missed this.

"Are you still scared?" Minho asked.

Actually the reason, why minho was kinda distant, was because he tought, that jisung didn't believe him, when it comes to sex toys. He would never get overboard with stuff like this unless jisung would like to go overboard.

"I am not. I believe you minho." Minho smiled.

The feeling of trust, that both of them had right now was more then enough for them.

Minho put the ring around jisungs dick. Jisung shivered because of how cold it was.

"If it'll be too overwhelming for you, say stop." Jisung nooded.

Minho took the vibrator and placed it on jisungs dick. Jisung flinched a little bit and then just started moaning.

Minho would lie if he said, that he didn't missed this. Seeing jisung actually enjoy sex.

"I-i wanna cum hyung..." jisung said.

"So soon baby? I'm sorry, but unless we take the ring off, you're not cumming." Minho said.

Minho turned off the vibrator and again put his dick in.

Jisung moaned not being able to cum. "Hang in there jisungie." Minho thrusted few more times, before he felt, like he was about to cum as well.

"Do you want me to fill you up?" Minho asked.

"Y-yes please..." jisung said.

Minho smiled and took the ring off of jisung.

In a second jisung came right away. As he stiffened his body, minho couldn't help it and came right into jisung.

Jisung was pretty overwhelmed with everything and tears started streaming down his cheeks.

"My jisungie... you did so well." Minho said and placed kisses all over his face slowly. "Was it that bad?" Minho asked.

"N-no..." jisung said.

"Did you like it?"

Jisung nooded still having teary eyes.

"See, it isn't that bad." Minho said and connected their foreheads.

"I'm glad, that I could experience something like this with you." Jisung said.

"I hope that you know that I wouldn't go overboard with stuff like this. And I'm not even some bdsm lover myself."

Jisung smiled and just cuddled into minhos chest.

After some resting, they both showered together and continued to enjoy their free time.

-

Felix was sitting on a couch going through different Netflix shows.

"I hate this. My life is more interesting than the whole Netflix universe." Felix mumbled to himself. But then in the second, someone knocked on the door.

"Who's that?" Felix asked.

"It's me. Changbin." Felix all surprised opened the door.

"You actually came?" He asked. "What do you want from me, if It's not sex."

"I was thinking... maybe being friends isn't as bad of an idea... I was thinking about it and I would like to get to know you more." He said.

"Hmm... ok. Come in." He said and let changbin walk in.

"What actually made you change your mind." Felix said.

"As I was thinking about you, I got interested in you. Not in that way. I just find your personality... questionable at times." Changbin said. "No offense tho."

"Ah... thanks I guess. But what exactly... the way I act?"

"No, your whole personality, you as a person. I want to understand you more."