13.

Minho was just nooding as both of them talked.

"Minho i just need to warn you." Hyunjin started.

"You might've noticed what my sis was doing every time that you've saw us. She's always quiet, not really noticable and has a straight face. This is pretty much expected from you."

Minho tought about it. This is basically what he was doing in the school for so many years. This will be peace of cake for him.

"So... do you really agree to that?" Hyunjin asked him once more.

"Yes, I do." Minho said confidently.

"I like that. So... Firstly... this is a key to your apartment-"

"I have an apartment? From when?" Minho said all shocked.

"From now on, I need you to be close to me in case of emergency..." minho was shocked. Not as if he was mad that he will be living in an apartment. He just wasn't expecting hyunjin to be so kind and thoughtful. "So... yeah and also i have prepared for you your own car, I would hate to see you being late for some conferences and other important meetings."

Minho didn't know what to say, he was overwhelmed. He finally had his own car and place to stay in. He was so happy.

"Thank you hynjin, Mrs yeji." He bowed twice.

"Don't thank us... its nothing. We want our workers to be as comfortable as possible." Yeji said. "That's why they're doing such a good job at what they're doing." Hyunjin added.

"What should I do now?" Minho asked.

"Firstly, you should pack your things and make yourself comfortable in your apartment. After that, I can tour you through the company." Hyunjin said.

-

Minho arrived into jisungs place. He wasn't there yet so he took all his clothes from his closet and few other things besides clothes.

In a few minutes, minho heard the door open. Jisung was finally home so he could tell him.

"Hi sung." Minho said.

"Minho hyung? What are you doing here so soon? Did they kicked you out of your job? But you ware always on time and did your best... wait let me go and kick that stupid ass CEO into their CEAss-"

"No jisung... I got hired for the second best position in the best company here in Korea." Minho started. "I came here to pack my things and go live into the company's apartment. They need me there jisung." Minho said with a smile.

"What if I need you here..." jisung said to himself.

"So... you're finally getting rid of me..." minho said and chuckled.

"Yeah... haha... ha..." jisung also laughed but he didn't really found it funny.

"I'm just making space for your future boyfriend." Minho said and hugged jisung.

This broke both of their hearts. Minho couldn't believe that he said these words and jisung couldn't belive that this was happening.

"We can always hang out... if you want to..." minho said.

"Y-yeah... we can always talk to each other..." jisung added.

"Then... bye..." minho said.

Jisung just waived with his hand as he watched the door close in front of his face.

He felt like crying. He didn't knew what to do.

-

Minho felt relieved. He didn't wanted to live with the feeling that all he's ever gonna do is look at jisung every day without being able to cherish him as a boyfriend. It hurt him more than it should've. He tought that this will be the best for both of them.

-

Minho unpacked his things and went back to where hyunjin was working.

"Glad to see you again minho. Let's go on a tour now." Hyunjin said with a smile.

-

"Hey felix..." jisung said sadly.

"Hey muffin- what happened to my kitten..." felix said woriedly.

"I just... minho left. He doesn't lives here anymore... it feels lonely..." jisung said.

"It'll be good... don't worry about it... besides... you've lived like this few years already... it shouldn't be that hard to adapt again..." felix said tryna cheer him up.

"I hope you're right felix..." jisung said sadly.

-

"... and this is a room where every consultation happens..." hyunjin said. "That should be it for the tour now... for today you can rest, it's yejis last day so I don't need any help today..." hyunjin said.

Minho nooded bowed a little and went to his apartment.

He lied on his bed and tought about jisung.

Was it right, leaving jisung alone? He shook his head. Yes he felt like it was the right thing. Now he won't be a burden anymore and jisung will have more freedom in his place.

-

Over the past few months, minho was going on so many business trips and even camp like things. At first it felt overwhelming and scary.

But now, the only thing that changed is that it didn't felt scary. It still felt overwhelming but he learned how to hide it.

Over the time, he needed to relieve his stress somehow. He wanted to try some medications but that felt scary, super scary.

-

"Minho, it's about the time that I'll come clear to you." Hyunjin started. "Now you're like a brother to me, and as my brother you should know, that I am bi." Hyunjin started.

Minho looked at him surprised. He had no idea the whole time. "You know... It sounds stupid, like really stupid, but I didn't wanted my sexuality to effect your or others view on me, that's why I'm so used to cover it up especially when I'm working." He said. Hyunjin smiled. "Because sometimes even when people would support you, some of the support might be fake just so they can use it for their own good... for example getting out of the trouble or spread awareness about this topic just to cover up their mistakes." Minho saw that hyunjin was talking about things that personally happened to him.

"Actually, to be completely honest with you, I am not straight as well..."

- - -

A loooots of time skipping :/