O5.

"Minho, this is felix." Jisung said happily.

Minho was still staring. "You shouldn't look at me like that for a long time minho. You know... looking at the sun for a long time can have fatal consequences." Felix said and smiled.

"Ah yeah... Felix where are the things?" Jisung asked.

"Ah yeah... come and help me. Maybe when we come back, he'll melts down from his frozen state." Said felix again.

They walked outside to pick the things.

"Jisung... I need to tell you something." Felix dramatically looked at him.

"What felix?" Jisung asked.

"I hate to break it down to you sweetheart... but he likes you sooooo much." He said dramatically.

"What-" felix cut jisung off.

"Hyung... the way he stares at you, the way he wants to be only with you, he's willing to accept only your help, your things... my gay radar is beeping like a crazy..."

"Felix... how do you know..." jisung said with his face signaling that he doesn't really believes him.

*

Felix actually came back five minutes, before minho. He knew that he was ment to come back around this time.

He wanted to see minho acting all natural. So he waited at the hallway where he hid inside the closet.

He then waited till minho arrived and when he shifted to the living room he was watching them through the gap between the door frame and door itself.

*

"Jisung..." felix changed into his serious tone. "I know that what I've told you... ah... you won't really believe me... but don't ask him if he feels that way... you don't know what he went through... maybe, but just maybe... this can be the reasoning behind everything... just listen and look carefully at his actions."

Jisung didn't really knew, what to say.

"Listen to his words hyung... and I know... that you might not find attraction in him... but at least... love him like a brother." Felix smiled sadly. "Accept him, like a brother... Accept him... like you accepted me." Then picked up one bag and walked inside.

This had jisung thinking. He picked up his bag as well and walked behind felix.

"Were back!" Felix said happily to minho.

"Ah... yeah." He said and went to sit on the couch.

"Jisung, could you please help me with the choping? I'll make the base for it." Felix said.

Jisung nooded and chopped some of the vegetables.

When felix was done. He went to sit on the couch where minho was.

"How do you feel minho." Felix asked.

"Weird when I'm around you. Why." He said.

"Tss... stop hiding your gay ass and show it to the world." Felix said nearly whispering.

"M-my ass?" Minho looked scared.

"Not your ass... that you're ga-" minho covered felix's mouth because he talks way too loud.

Now he was looking at felix with helples eyes.

Felix pulled slowly minhos hand out of his mouth and worriedly patted it.

"Minho, I understand... we're in the same situation... don't worry." Minho smiled just a little bit.

"But don't think that when we're both into rainbows and unicorns, that I wouldn't take jisung out of your hands baby boy." Felix jokingly said and got up.

"Ya-" minho said louder.

Felix sticked out his tongue and walked to the kitchen.

He was happy that his theory was confirmed, but sad when he thought about minho. Jisungs romantic feelings towards guys weren't mutual.

He was scared for minho. He secretly hoped for minho to find someone else... that he will like. For his heart not to break.

"Ah you're here lix?" Jisung said.

Felix nooded and continued with making the soup.

-

After they finished eating, felix had to go home.

"It was nice to see you again after such a long time, sungie." Minho hated the way felix called jisung.

"Weird to hear you calling me like that." Said jisung and laughed.

"I know... I just heard it from someone..." he said and looked at minho. Minho lowered his head.

"Anyways... bye!" Said felix and walked away.

Jisung closed the door and walked back to the kitchen. He had his head full of thoughts.

He went to his bedroom and picked up his guitar. He decided to come out with some new melody.

As he was randomly playing different accords slow melody was starting to appearing. He got into rhythm as he was repeatedly playing one part with closed eyes now.

He felt concentrated in this moment, as if it was the only thing, that he knew how to control.

It was really nice melody.

Minho was lying on the couch listening to that melody. It felt nice, he was getting used to hear jisung play the guitar, but today it was something, that he never heard from him.

He usually played something more energetic or at least something with quicker pace. Today he played slow song.

"Is there something on your mind hannie?" He said to himself.

He decided that he should go and take a shower.

-

After he took a shower and waked out of the bathroom, he couldn't hear jisung play anymore.

He needed to ask him something so he went to jisungs room but as he opened the door, jisung was lying on his bed with his guitar.

Minho chuckled a little when he saw the younger one hugging the guitar.

So he took the guitar out of his hands and but it back at its place. Then he picked up jisung and placed him the right way on the bed and covered him with a blanket.

He watched him for a second and then saddened.

"Why do I love you jisung..."

- - -

Late update